She's getting her own show? Have I been meant to root for this evil cunt the entire time? Because I gotta say...

She's getting her own show? Have I been meant to root for this evil cunt the entire time? Because I gotta say, she doesn't strike me as protagonist material.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x675, 87.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esGYyAzFjvA&ab_channel=lando
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She’s analogous for black crime rates in america

Maybe she should leave her gang and stop using drugs.

The show will be good if she dies because she refuses to renounce her evil ways.
If it's actually just a redemption arc because she's a black woman then the haters will have been right all along.

Honestly that's the best case scenario. Just Third Sister going on a rampage, being evil as fuck, and ultimately getting her head lopped off by Quinlan Vos. I'd watch that with gusto.

haha!

I guess that kind of ruins any suspense as to whether Vader is going to kill her.
Seems the rumor they retconned and quickly reshot that to spite the people who hate her is true.

I'm glad she's getting her own show, it'll destroy what's left of Disney's reputation and make Star Wars so toxic and unwatchable, all of their new projects will fail to meet company expectations.

Quintuple down, Disney.

Attached: 1644801543157.gif (500x281, 497.98K)

Don't believe it until it actually airs. This is PR bullshit.

It’s time for you to stop watching Star Wars

She'll get her redemption arc after losing her memory.

Cool it with the antisemitism

reminder mace windu has been announced

I don't like pakis either!

youtube.com/watch?v=esGYyAzFjvA&ab_channel=lando

disney's reputation should've been destroyed with TLJ, but here we are. don't be too optimistic.

Reva... Revan, they would be that fucking crass now that you mention it.

To be fair the writers of the show are absolutely awful. I can't judge her acting yet because of that. What I will say is that she has a cute baby face which doesn't fit her character at all.

I hadn't seen Moses Ingram in anything else so I looked up some of her acting chops. I think she's a decent actress from what I saw of her in Queen's Gambit, and apparently she got an Oscar nod for it too.

She doesn't have much of a role to work with. Just you have shitty hair, a bad attitude and you like to cut off hands, here you go.

If you are still watching Disney Star Wars after TLJ, you are simply getting what you deserve.

I don't know. I think she plays an obsessive cunt aiming above her station pretty well. But any actor will tell you that playing the bad guy is easy; it's switching that to a sympathetic good guy that's the challenge.