How does Tom Cruise do it? This is the showing for tonight and its nearly booked, 2 weeks after it came out

How does Tom Cruise do it? This is the showing for tonight and its nearly booked, 2 weeks after it came out.

Attached: file.png (659x603, 18.61K)

why do all you normies sit all the way in the back?

prime makeout spots
everthing in front of the entrance aisle is shit seats. idk why they even have them

dont you want the entire film screen in your field of vision instead of looking around like a supersperger for 2hrs

>prime makeout spots
thats not what cinemas are for
pay attention to the film or get out

if you wanna kiss your boyfriend for 2hrs, stay home

the best seat if front row middle and you cant tell me otherwise

CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUISE

Tom Cruise and Joseph Kosinski saved kino for us.

Attached: Picsart_22-05-31_04-55-19-901.jpg (1617x1080, 216.8K)

based. this is the first movie I've seen in theaters since Dunkirk

hes a recognizable name, in a recognizable movie, with easy to understand subject matter. its also good i hear. Even Dogfucker liked it.

>Tom Cruise thanks you for watching the movie before it starts
He loves his craft and he loves making people happy. Audiences respond very favorably to that.

I mean, its a movie for the people who saw top gun as teens. These same people have been tortured by psyop covid and all other things. There is nothing that could stop these idiots from going to see this movie.

I am partial to Row C (If small theater/screenjng) to Row F (If large theater and format) as close to the center as possible.

Attached: nigachad.png (1080x1324, 801.58K)

They have shit seats because it takes effort, scheduling and social obligations to get to a movie theater and they know people will compromise. This way they can achieve 30% more revenue.

what if i just saw the original top gun last night?

he made an excellent, well written, highly entertaining and soulful film
it's as if those elements are directly correlated with peoples willingness to get their butts into the theater
t. already seen it twice gang chad

>it takes effort, scheduling and social obligations to get to a movie theater
what are you, a fucking senator?

they don't know, they just do what everyone else does

I WATCH MOVIE FOR HE

Attached: topkino.jpg (1077x792, 182.13K)

Unbelievable that this got cucked out of IMAX for Jurassic Flop.

It's no longer in any IMAX cinemas near me. Fuck, I missed it. Should I just go and watch it on a normal screen?

Attached: 1648476069025.jpg (225x224, 6.89K)

Yes.

bro you're about to experience some real gigakino boy I tell you huwhat

Yes. Immediately.

Capeshit fatigue