Half of my family is from Veneto

Half of my family is from Veneto.
Why is only 11% italian??

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-080554-1.jpg (540x811, 92.53K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-080601-1-1.jpg (540x526, 59.35K)

>Half my family is from a major historical trading hub, why am I a mutt of every ethnicity in that region?

Shouldnt venetias be germans or celtics??

why new worlder are obsessed by these tests?

I did because i wanted to know about vitamins and diet
But the ancestrality test comes together

I also have warrior gene and this is why im a schizo

sorry bucko, you're one of us :)

Venetians did a lot of trading in the past, so having balkan dna shouldn't be that surprising, as their coasts were part of the Republic of Venice

>I also have warrior gene and this is why im a schizo
I don't know what is that

The research determined that children with the warrior gene that were abused and/or experienced significant traumatic moments sparked the warrior gene, but children with the warrior gene that were brought up in a positive environment did not become violent psychopathic killers. An example of this is none other than Dr. Fallon.

>The research

Attached: 1660552082689.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

>Europe: 86%

Because other 14% + 11% = Italian

kys retard

Why do brownoids insist on using their own mumble for places like Venice?

>other 14%

Other is mena and jew

Because Venetians are Balkan Hungarian mutts

they may have some balkaner ancestry but that's too much

tho i doubt he has it from actual balkaners, so it's probably a venetian outlier

>t. Mutt of French-scandi-german-celt stock and still has dysgenic inbred look

angloids, not once.

Why? We know Venixe was founded on eastern beasts invading from the east. Eventually it catches up and they impregnated the locals. The balkans comes from venetians taking back Balkan concubines to Veneto, if not flat out immigrant families

Italians are old world mutts with a melting pot of more ethnicities than the average american.

According to wikipedia, Italians are descended from pre roman people like ancient venetics and sicels
So please stop with this revisinist bullshit of "eetaleins are the ONLY mutts of yurop!!1!1" or some schizo made up shit like "lol stolen sciavi to get them raped lololololol "

Venetian women aren't really into monogamy.