I visited Any Forums for the first time today, and I am thoroughly disappointed...

I visited Any Forums for the first time today, and I am thoroughly disappointed. You fucking faggots make Any Forums look like Any Forums holy hell. I sincerely hope all this unironic wojak posting is just one spastic tard and I caught you guys on a bad day or something, because my god. This board is what normies who hate Any Forums think Any Forums is.

Attached: 1602548012744.jpg (686x795, 21.96K)

>mfw I see booba
haha

Nigger

Newfag

Nigger

Any Forums is the best board on this site and the last sole remnant of true Any Forums

bro, same

Let me guess, your homeboard is Any Forums or Any Forums, right?

T. R*ddit tranny

I just really hate niggers and trannies, y’know

You are not welcome on this board, please to kill yourself immediately sir

Attached: poo-kino.webm (362x640, 2.78M)

I mostly use Any Forums, Any Forums and Any Forums, and sometimes I shitpost on Any Forums

>You fucking faggots make Any Forums look like Any Forums
What does this mean?

So your father raped you when yous was young

Any Forumskiddies are in no position to be throwing stones in glass houses

boobas

>I mostly use Any Forums, Any Forums and Any Forums, and sometimes I shitpost on Any Forums

Attached: DACAD226-A4FF-4127-BC00-059AA2049CF0.jpg (788x941, 130.6K)

Any Forums is better than all those boards, no cap.

Thanks for proving my point buddy

Advanced bait
No one who uses Any Forums or Any Forums would be surprised by how bad Any Forums is

Any Forums is bad but Any Forums actually has people with developmental disabilities.

/qatv/ won

Lmao dissappointed of us the Big guys on the internet not.being a serious hacker ?? Lmao fuck off back to redit

>you fucking faggots make Any Forums look like Any Forums
I'm very pleased that I don't know what this means.

Let me guess, you shitpost on pol to "Btfo the chuds" and you got vaxxed?

Attached: 1633283040115.png (819x1696, 291.32K)

Welcome to hell user. Life on the frontlines of profound faggotry and retardation.