When did you meet your Filipina gf, Any Forums?

When did you meet your Filipina gf, Any Forums?

Attached: 1611459795079.jpg (602x401, 33.28K)

i dont know how to talk to women

Met this filipina online, shed send me lewds with smut written on her body, saying shes my slut etc
Im gone for a week and she told me that some other german flew out to meet her and they are now in a relationship
Kek

Sounds like you're in need of a holiday to Cebu!

That sucks, user.
Luckily for you (and me) there's absolutely no shortage of stunning Filipina women scattered across the beautiful picturesque island The Philippines has to offer.
Good luck

still in her mother's womb

It was fun to masturbate together and call her a whore when none of my real fwbs had time, but its no loss
Im trying to find out if its some borderline genetic dead end that went for a 30yr old pinay
After my degree im gonna tour SEA a little and cut loose

never

were you the one posting threads about her here?

No thanks I prefer my Asian women of the Eastern variety (Japanese, Korean, Northeastern Chinese).

Nah, maybe the other german was lmao

I cant because none of them wants to live in fr*nce or minggle with fr*nch. Also i am not wealthy enough so she cant marry me for my money.

but thats child prostitution, not women

I will never understand why you white boys like fucking poverty girls, A middle class filipina girl with a foreign husband is so very rare but a poor rural girl with a foreign husband is plentiful. I really don't get it what's the appeal? truth that most are unhygienic.
I own a bar in a tourist area and these white boys brag about how they're hot shit for fucking prostitutes and poor girls who think they're getting a green card.
Kicked out a lot of white boys for flirting/handsy with my female employees, good thing my employees know better.

>I will never understand why you white boys like fucking poverty girls
What's not to like?

>Kicked out a lot of white boys for flirting/handsy with my female employees, good thing my employees know better

gj bro

i think it's about wanting to be desired by others. if you live your entire life in your country with people scrambling at the sight of your face, it can really get to your head when you come to a different country and girls go crazy when you just say you're from a rich country.
that being said, it isn't a healthy mindset imho. especially if you don't want to forge a long term relationship(which is by itself okay) but just fuck thirdie girls inefinitely, hoping you don't get STDs

Distasteful, have some standards. Me and the boys hit those high tier bars and club for dick wet'ning
I'd get it if your looking for love.

doing gods work

>What's not to like?

Attached: 1590070086115.jpg (607x8192, 1.02M)

Come home, pinxy man...

>irl whiteknight

Attached: 1616898365300.png (200x200, 6.79K)