This place ruined me

yesterday i spent 3 hours walking around city center hoping to meet pajeeta

Attached: DD9DDDB5-3372-44EB-AC11-6E73335B2087.jpg (300x235, 19.15K)

You could have spent the time just by buying a plane ticket to india if you wanted a pajeeta that bad. It's cheap to travel there too

>surrounded by circassian and ossetian beauty queens

you must be gay

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 108.55K)

i’m stuck at my shit job. can’t travel yet
they’re not worth the time trust me

There are no Pajeetas in Georgia

What is your job?

>they’re not worth the time trust me
Y not?

Are there any indian international students? You could probably have more luck if you went to areas close to universities but I bet most will be men

>they’re not worth the time trust me

My soy Georgian friend says that Georgian women are too demanding and masculine. Is that true?

dont underestimate your race son

Attached: 3qksbko2gk781.png (640x328, 103.19K)

I was obviously being hyperbolic, yeah sure there could be a thousand or so there, 90% of them male.

they reek of shit, just follow the smell

How the hell are there more pajeets here than in China?

i work at university coincidentally but mine is an expensive one so i don’t see any pajeets here
too conservative. i’m sure it’s easier to agree foreigner to marry you than to agree georgian woman to have casual sex.
besides they’re not really hot
in many cases it’s true
i love smell of curry

Why would you want your women to become whores?

Why would you ever consider dating a woman outside your ethnicity and cultural background?

Do overseas Indians all see themselves as one people? Or do tamil speakers form communities with only tamils, for example?

kek

they usually hang out with someone closer in terms of distance where theyre from in India.

A lot of southerners dont know Hindi and they cannot mingle with someone from the North, ofc they can speak English but usually people speak with each other in their local language

Well I guess you're just unlucky with where you're situated now. Also pajeetas are pretty conservative too. Casual sex and hookup culture doesn't really exist. They usually want a serious relationship

if you grew up here you wouldn’t ask that
why not?
>pajeetas are pretty conservative too.
wtf is this true ?

>>surrounded by circassian and ossetian beauty queens
how do you think mountains and borders work, autismo?