I want to make sex with her

I want to make sex with her

Attached: Colette-Ratatouille.jpg (1333x571, 139.63K)

Based

Keyed

Why was she so hot even thoug she has no forehead? This applies both to collette and mia khalifa.

boring as hell character

Sorry, bro. She is into minors only.

DON'T POST IT

I felt the same

I want to have sex with my gf

She's a pedo groomer.

>fuck a girl who looks just like her
>get a text from her a few days later saying she has sores
>she gets a test
>has herpes
>I go to clinic
>they say I can't get a test because I don't have open sores

I'm happy about being immune to the herp but dammit the girl hates me know even though I couldnt have known if I did have it

Attached: 1517974290535.jpg (657x527, 50.47K)

Someone better post it

Attached: 1584992513201.jpg (640x640, 56.99K)

Too bad French women are utterly disgusting. When I walked thru Paris and saw a Shari zone and smashed as shit Dominos. I was thinking based.

>inb4 zucchini

Attached: good for you nvidia.png (640x424, 171.88K)

Ratatouille is a dull movie which was only praised because it came during that era of crappy Shrek sequels, which made anything by Pixar seem like a masterpiece by comparison

Is it just me or is Ratatouille one of the worst Pixar movies that signaled the decline of Pixar? I feel like The Incredibles was the final great movie from Pixar, or am I missing a movie from 2004-2007?

Attached: 1585413353177.jpg (222x200, 14.71K)

it is. It was made in a very troubled era for Pixar and Disney (2005-2006), and it shows. The end result has unpolished writing and uneven pacing

I prefer Wall-E as the end but you're right everything after Incredibles was of lower quality

>they say I can't get a test because I don't have open sores
uhhh Im not 100% sure but I dont think thats right. I think you can still get tested even if youre asymptomatic. Medfags correct me if Im wrong.

After careful examination of "her" scenes I've come to the conclusion "she" is supposed to be a tranny.

Simpsons Movie was the best western animation film of 2007. Ratatouille is overrated

Wall E and UP were good. I think we can all agree that Brave sucked.

Attached: L6qqU6Q3k4MmPojncNbT43FSTL.jpg (500x750, 87.34K)

it doesn't surprise me at all that Antz and Ratatouille had the same producer

Cars unironically was terrible