“He’s a f—ing douchebag. F— Chevy Chase. I hate that dude...

>“He’s a f—ing douchebag. F— Chevy Chase. I hate that dude,” the “SNL” actor said on Howard Stern’s SiriusXM show Monday. “He’s just a genuinely bad, racist person, and I don’t like him…F— him…He’s a putz. I don’t like him.”

>“I’m amazed that Lorne has gone so low. I had to watch a little of it, and I just couldn’t f—ing believe it,” Chase told the Washington Post. “That means a whole generation of s—heads laughs at the worst f—ing humor in the world. You know what I mean? How could you dare give that generation worse s— than they already have in their lives? It just drives me nuts.”

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 8.34.34 PM.png (1480x1184, 1.41M)

>He's a putz

I hate kikes

chevy chase is racist

It's a good thing Chevy doesn't give a flying fuck what that rat creature says

Didn’t Pete have a whole ten minutes devoted to shitting on Louis CK in his special? I forget why he hates him so much

>on Howard Stern
Sounds like he's butthurt about being on a dead show and he has to run to Howie because he knows Howie hates Chevy too.
Chevy has always seemed based.

Chase is based but his take is completely wrong. Barely any young people watch SNL.

Why do we have to be involved in the internal drama of coastal Jews? How does this affect our daily lives?

The jew

i'm with the boomer

Butthole Eyes will be forgotten very soon, while Chase has starred in several comedy classics that enrich countless lives.

>american Comedians

Attached: 1644092842797.png (779x905, 690.5K)

does this slimy faggot not realize everyone is racist? some people just hide it better than others

>I forget why he hates him so much
I imagine because it was the 'correct' opinion to have in corporate media after Louis' fap scandal.

Chevy sounds like an asshole but he's completely based for this comment.

Whatever Chevy did was probably funny. This is how modern "comedians" respond to anything humorous.

If you really need to ask, you're just as bad as Skeet.

>captcha: DKHPV
>HPV

The captcha even knows Skeet us a disease, ridden retard.

What comedy do young people watch?

>forcing me to side with Chevy bevause you're so gross

What race is Skete supposed to be? Cambodian?

dios mio..

you'd be surprised

He is an asshole, but he's a talented asshole. And yes his comment was spot on.

modern "comedians" are just preachers for the poz

>text a legitimate bipolar schizo that you're "there for him" while in the bed of his ex
>OH MY GOD??? DID CHEVY CHASE JUST RIB ME!!!???? HELP ME ARIANA IM SUICIDAL AGAIN!!
Skete is such a faggot holy shit

>That means a whole generation of s—heads laughs at the worst f—ing humor in the world
Now I'm not american but I have a hard time imagining that SNL being played outside of storefront TVs, airports, retirement communities and funeral homes, even more so that it's watched by anyone under 25.

Shit on tiktok and jewtube.

tiktok you laugh you lose compilation reaction videos

Would really prefer if I never had to see this mutant's mug plastered everywhere.

Because Pete is an industry plant and he was told to do that

this lad and that fat raped lezza

These people choose to be boring and miserable. It’s in no way different than middle age wine moms that gossip about tabloid shit

forgot image

Attached: 1635061716870.png (1280x720, 588.7K)

white house press conferences

TikTokers, Youtubers, streamers like Jerma.

Why do all jews look half nigger

Holy fuck the left mutt looks like a nerd that I would bully in school. How the fuck is this piece of abomination getting attention and fame? And what is an "SNL Actor" supposed to be. Kekek

Louis embarrassed him by calling out how high Pete was in front of a group of people and then said he tried to get him fired from SNL by telling Lorne he smokes too much weed.

I have trouble believing the second part, but then again Louis CK admitted he didn’t hire Jimmy Fallon for his show decades ago because he was young, attractive, and talented and Louis was fat and balding

Everyone knows that Chevy Chase is a huge asshole in person. Hard to work with and overall just a pill to be around. But he’s not wrong at all. SNL is terrible now.

ok, 80s bully trope in a movie. you HAVE to be a spic. top fucking kek!

I dont like Chevy that much either , but hes got more talent in pinky than stoner goblin has in his tattoo riddled body

He's tall, has a big dick, and charismatic

More like Pete Niggerson

>coastal Jews
Chevy Chase is a purebreed white European.

Truth.

the junior engineers I train watch it occasionally.

>That means a whole generation of s—heads laughs at the worst f—ing humor in the world. You know what I mean? How could you dare give that generation worse s— than they already have in their lives?
based

Because they aren't white.