Why did they make such a big deal out of eating pussy? Eating pussy is not gay or emasculating in any way...

Why did they make such a big deal out of eating pussy? Eating pussy is not gay or emasculating in any way. It's normal and literally the most passionate thing you can do to a woman. Feels like a forced plotline

Attached: Corrado_Junior_Soprano.jpg (350x342, 67.12K)

Sicilians have black niggers blood pumping through their hearts

Eating pussy was semi-taboo not that long ago, zoomie

Because it's basically 1-step away from sucking cock.

you would probably suck cock if you ate pussy.

Not in white countries. We love eating pussy

Attached: C165LFJ.gif (320x240, 2.13M)

Outdated boomer views

>Italians
>White
Pick one

I've never seen a pussy I wanted to eat more than on this fatty--

zoomer standards are so low they routinely use fats girls for anything other than blowjobs as part of a drug transaction

Dumb fuck cuck zoomer

You faggots lick ass, you're really the nigger of generations.

I eat ass and love surprises. I suck toes. I'll lick her urethra after a piss. I've eaten a girls booger before

I'm not surprised by any of this

>attracted to a woman's body so much you lick and adore every inch of it
>"faggots"
pick one

Eating pussy is 2589964832x more gay than sucking cock

My first real girlfriend wanted to 69 one of the first few times we got drunk together. Thought I was in heaven t b h

For Italians its not viewed as "manly" to subject yourself to pleasing a woman when she should be sucking the man off. Italians don't care if the woman gets off her job is to satisfy him and keep the house and kids in line

>power hungry assholes that don't like each other
>convenient excuse emerges to fuck with a rival
this is a recurring theme throughout the entire show

now you're licking asshole like a finook

Only betacucks do it

I eat pussy because I like it but I don't always feel like it. I straight up told this girl who said "now do me" after sucking me off no. I told her the effort she put into the blow job was synonymous to the effort it takes to fuck her while she lays there like a starfish.
I didn't want to because she had some sort of exudates from her menstrual cycle and she was acting like it was "natural" or some shit so I shouldn't care.
I fucking hate women.

kek