Hows the dating market going in your country? Its not going too well here down under in Australia

Hows the dating market going in your country? Its not going too well here down under in Australia...

youtube.com/watch?v=sxPWalFdz68

Attached: for australia.png (317x278, 13.59K)

I've never dated anyone because I'm too shy

Attached: sadPepe_digital_art_x4_8ae327af-c647-4b1d-aa50-20572ab14e13.png (2048x2048, 907.32K)

Not only I have to do everything as a man, I also get shit tested and lectured on how strong and independent women are. Women should be put in kennels like dogs if they need to be walked like ones while yapping their useless mouths.

Shut up dude. You have Sheilas on Any Forums asking out random autists on dates. You can't suffer in Australia.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO WOMEN

I'm doing ok but I haven't dated a local woman in 5 years, only FOBs, aupairs and exchange students.

Some random /soc/ attention whore who gives a fuck. Probably that fat ugly retarded dog comic maker from Krautchan Any Forums

Attached: 1658180355940942.jpg (490x586, 24.02K)

I will never use Tinder
Too grim

Online dating is the only realistic option for most guys and even that is heavily in favor of women
If you're not looking for a serious relationship you're better off visiting a massage parlor with special services every few weeks

You are just coping with the impossibility of suffering in Australia
Snap out of it and realize you physically can't suffer

Do you see yourself marrying one of those?

Dunno, maybe. Some do already have legal status here in form of EU citizenship for example. So it wouldn't be like pic related.

Attached: 1658615247575696.jpg (1080x1920, 147.71K)

lmao who's the artist??

You're not Australian. Our women aren't attracted to ricecels who worship China

Hey mate pipe down about me missus yeah?

Attached: 1408994375833.png (744x824, 31.35K)

Never

this
i get the same vibe from all the threads bitching about height...nah it's not 'cause you're 5'8 mate it's cause you're a chink who won't stay in its lane

Do you wanna date me?

How the hell am I supposed to know?
I just go to work, eat food, read books and go fishing
I am totally psychologically destroyed and demoralised about dating

>not going too well
this is simply not true for asians

haha yeah fml