Because Russia is considered as a terrorist state I can't stay here any longer. Which country should I move to...

Because Russia is considered as a terrorist state I can't stay here any longer. Which country should I move to? Is your country russians-friendly?

Attached: 16600207430240.jpg (685x664, 123.09K)

I feel depressed about there being 100+ million Russians

Please come here and impregnate our women

Do they speak english? I'm not sure I can learn mexican language.

We will split roast you like a pig you Ivan. You stay put and keep making more doomer post punk music, this is your fate

Just come

Get a life, cuck.

>Is your country russians-friendly?
no you will most likely be lynched

Come to Goa and chill with me in the beaches, there are a lot of your countrymen here. Bring along some beverages too

I had about three russian families move into my neighborhood so I guess

Sete mor Yamal

Come to shartistan. I heard russians get special treatment getting let in across the border. But you have to come in from the mexican side, one of the most violent shitholes on earth.

based scrounger

>terrorist state
No such thing you shit-coloured troon

What if the cartels turn OP into a buttslave for American tourists?

>tf
>tp

Yes we do love Russians actually, come here and live your french dream

this liberast swine would probably enjoy getting cream pied by americans he is sick in the mind

Do you have brown hands?

they are only brown after i wipe my ass

What? How am I scrounger?

Yeah but are you brown? A spic?

I can't afford myself to waste my recourses on chilling. I have to find some source of money first.

Attached: F86204B1-5973-475E-9187-25574E8DBB31.jpg (1600x900, 237.45K)

no

The idea of a “terrorist” “state” was obviously dreamt up by some international relations kike professor and mindlessly repeated by 30 something year old childless female journalists

what do russians that go abroad to other countries work in?
its hard for you to come and work in IT cos we have too much ourselves, russian food isnt a thing

Come to Brazil my BRICS brother.

Could he sell weapons maybe

>work in
prostitution, webcam model, bricklayer etc

Russia is terrorizing it's own citizens and a neighbor countries, throwing nuclear threats all the time. What is it if not a terrorist state?