Rick&Mortybros

Rick&Mortybros....

Attached: 1654821839159.png (598x330, 50.25K)

he probably had his girlfiend's "files" on there...

Attached: 1564303845081.jpg (1976x4608, 1.92M)

>storing files on the cloud
Fucking moron

and nothing of value was lost

Attached: jgg.png (600x600, 250.16K)

It was probably some degenerate shit that should have been deleted anyway

>Some mentally ill faggot loses his shit because he's an idiot.

Oh no, how will humanity recover from such a loss?

>heh stupid chuds whining about getting banned off twitter for "no reason", heh yeah right
>NOOOOOOOO NOT MY HECK DROPBOXARINO!!! HOW DARE YOU BAN ME, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING????

>I am a Good Person therefore I don't need a hard backup.

Attached: 5B7CA1E9-077B-4695-A3E8-DEB224EDD5D9.jpg (959x1728, 313.3K)

I don't understand the problem. He had her first, and she looked hotter. Bitch ruined her own life.

lmao this dude was with abbey maley? love that ugly megaslut

it should be a bannable offense honestly

LOL

So depressing, this is like right out of some corruption hentai. She starts out as a sweet girl next door and ironically ends up doing blacked.

Fuckin yikes, my exes were all wildly racist and stated the one man they would never be with was a black guy. Including a black chick lol. Most were pretty liberal too, typical leftist bullshit about virtue signaling but not wanting that shit in their backyard kek.

>She starts out as a sweet girl next door
my brother in christ you've never even met her, you don't know that

Who stores important shit on some random cloud?
How retarded can people get?
It's the same shit as people who leave their BTC on some meme website and complain when they lose it all.
200 years ago retards like these would only be used as canon fodder in wars.
Now we let them make tv shows.

Attached: mfw all these fucking queers.jpg (1080x1080, 110.94K)

There is no such thing as a 'cloud' on the internet
the cloud is just code for someone else's computer that you don't control.

pedo retard

>but I was on the right side of history, I thought corporations were my friends!

Attached: laughing bart.png (898x900, 1M)

Workstation on UPS->local server RAID 0 array on UPS->local backup HDD RAID 10 server on the same UPS->encryption->Amazon Glacier in large chunks to avoid some fees. Costs me $15/month to hold several terabytes on magnetic tape. Disaster recovery annually and backups to local server every 3 hours. My Pepes are secure

If Roiland is an artist he'll use this sorrow to fuel his art, maybe make some cartoon satirizing unfair secret TOS. Or just fart out a bitchy tweet. Who knows.