“Don’t leave me,” she murmured again… “I am an American. I am an American...

>“Don’t leave me,” she murmured again… “I am an American. I am an American,” the climber suddenly said… The decision to leave Fran came upon us without much discussion after that. The Uzbek climbers and Lhakpa had long been of that opinion.
Who should play her in her biopic?

Attached: 1628045459295.jpg (700x372, 46.88K)

>be amerishart
>die

Attached: yeah-kill-em.jpg (800x450, 62.62K)

i will ignore your bait post to shill another mountain related movie: Touching the Void (2003)

there was a shitty full fledged movie about the incident, but the 2003 version is a documentary interview with the climbers mixed with dramatic reenactments, which normally suck but the story is so compelling that it doesn't matter

Cast him

Attached: singapore (1).jpg (3590x1487, 329.94K)

>"Don't leave me."
>"We're not going to leave you."
>"I am an American. I am an American....wait, where are you going? Come back!"

Who's the green guy?

Attached: 1200px-Green_Boots.jpg (1200x900, 264.29K)

Attached: 1628079572002.png (660x562, 519.04K)

Aw lil guy is all tuckered out!

Just give me a fucking run down of this story already.
Dumb bitch gets injured on everest or something?

>We stood to throw away an entire expedition: the money, the time, the thousands of vertical feet of physical and mental effort. We had sponsors who expected us to go for the summit. We had personal ambitions that pointed in the same direction. We were only 240 vertical metres from the top, only four or five hours in climbing time. We were so close to fulfilling everything we had set out to do.

Why are there so few pics of the bodies? There are like 300 dead people on that mountain

Everyone who decided they need to climb Everest deserves death

Iirc she went up there with her husband but on the return trip from the summit they encountered a snow storm and had to leave her because she couldn't keep going. Then another group stumbled up on her and decided to leave her as well since she was delirious saying shit like in the OP.

she dead

>Should we throw it all away for some rescue attempt that was doomed? The body was lying in a ghastly inverted V. It looked as if the climber's spine might be broken. If they couldn't walk they were probably condemned. Why waste time, stand around getting cold and demoralised, when the attempt was futile?

I'd beg them to prop me up in a cool pose. None of that huddled over for warmth crap.

The guy who ran the prediction market intrade died trying to climb everest

classic jew

>ruin everest with trash
>become trash

reminder never to trust non-whites with anything

Was she insinuating that american lives are more valued than others, and the expedition should have attempted to rescue her at the likely expense of multiple other lives? How arrogant.

Attached: 1417950923467.jpg (800x533, 230.75K)

Me

Those are the words of a white woman

Yeah people are going to say she deserved it and maybe she did but fucking hell the absolute soulless inhumanity of non whites, just leaving someone to freeze to death who is begging for help.

A lot of retards take the "i'm better than you because of where I was born" meme too seriously.
Many such cases.

>>"I am an American. I am an American....wait, where are you going? Come back!"
The irony being you wont leave this American website and you'll be seething about 'do americans really?' until the day you die.

Attached: 1635757243394.jpg (500x375, 26.8K)

White people are worth more
They didn’t save her because they wanted to get to the top, it wouldn’t have cost any lives

But Doctor, I am American

Attached: Natalie is asked about the USS Liberty incident.jpg (654x1000, 62.74K)

Attached: american imageboard.jpg (1873x508, 217.33K)

I’m a bong and I unironically agree that an american or european life (white) is worth more than some dime a dozen mountain chinks’

Fuck white people and their privelage. This won’t work when we outnumber y’all in one more generation….

This dite is a copy paste of a japanese image board made by a kike and currently owned by a nip. Nothing American about it.

Imagine that?
>Known for:
>First U.S. woman to climb Mount Everest without help of oxygen;
>died on the descent.

I identify as American and there's nothing you can do about it. I WILL go to your country and I WILL steal your job

I wish people would self-identity based on which state or major city they're from instead of making an entire nation look bad.

>he doesn't know

>Any Forums
>american

Attached: 1564760795441.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I'm gonna steal his shoes

everything about the retarded everest climbing culture is fucking stupid, bunch of adrenaline junkies being handheld by natives who bust nuts to keep the busisness running, and then ego trip so hard at the idea of thought of not being able to actually reach the peak that they will gladly leave other people to die.

Fucking pitiful and embarassing, the exact antithesis of what the experience should be. They basically sell their souls to get to the top, having really accomplished nothing in the long run

They did nothing wrong

You can’t steal my job because I don’t have an entry position manual labor job you stinking greasy acne covered fat spic

And all this so they can be calme motivational speakers or flex on their friends at the office.
How fucking lame.

A group ascending found her and attempted to aid her, but had to leave her because she was completely incapacitated by hypothermia and lack of oxygen. The party would have risked their own lives carrying her down and she would probably have died anyway.

It turned out she was actually the first woman to make the summit.

Imagine if people self-identified based on things like their personal nature, morals, and opinions instead of literally irrelevant information

I know you really want to believe that so you can justify all the time you spend here "trolling Americans" on this site that "for everybody" but it really isn't. Like everything you consoom, it's American and this board in particular is focused on American culture. You're just an obsessed globopleb that knows his culture is boring shit and he can't stop consooming American culture, and yet he wont admit it so he tries to go on "the Any Forums" to dab on American but he doesn't realize he's going on an American website to complain about Americans. It's fucking hilarious how awkward you fucks are.

Attached: 1628403879927.jpg (328x449, 135.13K)

Joke's on you, I don't have a job. Enjoy working at shartmart.

Ok schlomo

>abandoned twice
kek and checked

Attached: 1561779274505.jpg (750x1024, 109.95K)

Based liberalist Sargon of akkad. This so much this, people identifying on commonalities like race, culture, and morals leads to big yikes moments like the holocaust…

That's a long ass post for saying you're a butthurt faggot.

Attached: Hiroyuki_Nishimura's_dinner_20110506.jpg (220x209, 17.47K)

There's nothing more retarded than climbing a mountain that could end up with your death

>Try to take on Everest alone
>Sherpas will hunt you down and take you down from the mountain until you pay them to carry your staff and "guidence"

But wait. Does it mean her husband left her to die?

Attached: aMxzQDx_460s.jpg (460x588, 53.89K)

Jose wake up ya lazy beaner hehe