The series just doesn't work when the dinosaurs get off the island, the setting just feels really dumb...

The series just doesn't work when the dinosaurs get off the island, the setting just feels really dumb. Also I don't believe a small handful of dinosaurs that arrived on a cargo ship is capable of causing a worldwide infestation.

Attached: Jurassic-World-Dominion.jpg (948x1500, 417.43K)

This isn't your blog faggot.

we're talking about movies here

That's not even REMOTELY the plot you fucking retard.

At least watch the movie before shitting out a baseless opinion. Yes it's pure fucking shit, but it's shit because it didn't touch the dinosaurs off the islands. They went TO a new dinosaur island and ignored the other ones completely.

I want to reiterate again just how fucking stupid you are for thinking the trailers held true to what they said and thought you could make a convincing complaint. Unfortunately for you the movie isn't about those dinosaurs and indeed takes place on an island

Why the fuck did they go with fucking locusts of all things as the big finale story of the franchise?

They don't even do "dinosaurs off the island" the main story is...dinosaurs in a containment valley. It's fucking AWFUL

>dinosaurs in a containment valley
No it's not. They were on a new island. Valleys had nothing to do with it. And it's not even about the dinosaurs on the island either. You also didn't watch the movie

>it didn't touch the dinosaurs off the islands
oh sorry, I guess I just imagined the scenes of the black market dinosaurs and all

I get giant insects are part of prehistoric dinosaurs but they still feel like weird sci fi shit

This guy watched the movie.

It reminds me of the thread earlier with another dipshit who didn't watch the movie but thought he should comment anyway.

He wanted to know why everyone was calling the grasshoppers locusts, because according to him they were dragonflies. He said they're dragonflies and that locusts were grasshoppers who ate crops. He was genuinely confused. Imbecile.

Yeah you did because that was a set piece and bringing it up because you heard about it doesn't somehow tell you what the movie is about and doesn't retroactively make you NOT look like a dipshit talking shit on the internet.

I know some faggots dress like retards and dance around attacking people in a clockwork orange. That doesn't mean I am willing to comment on the film and it's plot. I don't know shit about it, so I'm not saying shit about it. You should follow that advice

>THEY DON'T FOLLOW UP WITH THE DINOAURS OFF THE ISLAND AT ALL
>dinosaurs being exploited on the black market
>t-t-that doesn't count ok!

Yeah see this just proves it. Anyone else would've given specific examples of the film to prove they watched it and then apologized for miswording the OP. A faggot with nothing better to do would instead double down and keep attacking from the angle of someone not at all trying to prove they know what they're talking about.

You're an idiot and now everyone knows it. My job is done. And please, do keep trying. The more you shitpost the dumber you look.

I'm literally watching the movie right now retard, the feathered raptor just went swimming under the ice

>clone loli was created because grandfather was sad his daughter was killed
>ACTUALLY the original was a strong independent woman who cloned herself to cure a genetic disease who was best friends with Ellie

Why were they glowing?

>barely any dino kills
>locust shit in general
>as long as you are a named character on the good guy's side you get to live
>too much fucking focus on the humans
>barely any injuries despite everyone but the OG cast being in actual fatal worthy accidents or at least crippling ones
>they kept the retarded lasers from the last movie
>too much nostalgia bait instead of actually making the movie interesting
Actually incredible that they managed to make an even worse movie than the last one.

>they kept the retarded lasers from the last movie
wasn't this universally hated? Don't they listen to critical response at all?

it doesnt work when they shit them out for mass diversity esg scores and green screen shit with garbage dinosaurs and the same fucking story over and over. SOTP FUCKING HOLDING YOUR HANDS OUT AT EVERY FUCKING DINOSAUR AND TAKING YOUR GLASSES OFF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES JESUS CHRIST STOP JUST COPYING THE ORIGINAL MOVIES OHHHH AAHHHHH ITS A FUCKING DINOSAUR SHIT YOU ASSHOLES

At least this time they weren't actual guns. Guns would have still worked better but then there would be even less dinosaur kills in a movie already barren of it.

The original idea behind the lasers was that the clone girl was actually part dino and could control the dinosaurs like the indomindus, that's why she was so important. Test audiences didn't like it however and they reshot it to be a laser.

What the fucking shit is that long fingered dinsaur? Did the Trex seriously do some Marvel team up with it so they can take out the other dinosaur?

>didn't watch the movie but thought he should comment anyway.
>NOOOOOOO
>YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE HECKIN' MOVIE!
I won't watch it, you're gay, and I commented.

I didn’t see Fallen Kingdom. Why was this entire movie about locusts and a clone girl? How the actual fuck did the clone girl story get greenlighted? And why did the OG cast have such bad acting?

These movies are intentionally stupid. They’re made for foreigners.

>Also I don't believe a small handful of dinosaurs that arrived on a cargo ship is capable of causing a worldwide infestation.

This isn't Jurassic Park 2 though.