Remember, lads. If you are attracted to someone under the age of 21, you are a PEDO

Remember, lads. If you are attracted to someone under the age of 21, you are a PEDO

Attached: 1654895866176.jpg (815x647, 84.84K)

>19
Well that's still a former minor

She is LITERALLY a TEENAGER you sick fucks try to stay within your own age or older.

>leftists want to legalize pedophilia!!!
>that's why they are screeching about 19yo girls being fucked!!!
chud logic

SHE WAS SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO, YOU SICK FUCK

So 18 year olds aren't considered adults anymore?

>didn't follow the half your age plus seven rule of thumb
he got what he deserved

>”fans”
>200 likes on a fake outrage tweet from some nobody

Why did Karens everywhere suddenly become Elliot Stabler?

half your age minus how many ever years you like

Attached: 32fcbff9978002459b8f5618299f59ba452f9ecfbf5cd1ab525f3befa145710d.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

Fag leftists want legal peedo shit. Bitter women leftists bitch about stuff like this. Dumbass.

What do women have to say about the hoards of female teacher having sex with kids as young as 12?

I hit on a 19 year old when I was 23 at work last year and was reprimanded by HR

what the fuck is wrong with white ppl...

Attached: 1592435935404.jpg (640x748, 347.28K)

When I was 17 I dated a girl who lied about her age and I don't feel bad about it

She's done onlyfans and showed the whole country her minge even though her dad was a rich and famous footballer.

>leftist men want to legalize pedophilia!!!
>single infertile leftist women that have aged out of the dating market are screeching about 19yo girls being fucked!!!
logic

I dated a 19 year old at 31 and I was surprised at the criticism. I wasn’t aware that age differences were that important to people, I mean wasn’t Seth Rogan an adult dating Amber Heard as a high schooler in Pineapple Express? Like the joke was more that Seth was dealing with his inadequacies from his high school years by dating her than the age gap.

Whatever, prepare to lose friends whoever you get romantically involved with

you sick fuck

I was a minor I'm a victim too!

They are screeching about 19yo girls being fucked not about 9yo being fucked.
I don't see the lack of consistency.

>Like the joke was more that Seth was dealing with his inadequacies from his high school years by dating her than the age gap.
That's why the age gap is a big deal in the first place user
All the pedos on this site are just trying to find girls young enough and naive enough to not recognize they are not attractive

I don't know if you want to take life lessons from a Seth Rogen movie lol. Why did the relationship end anyway ?

Seems like wine aunt cope

that's made up by old hags so they can gatekeep 18-24 girls getting good dick

Don’t shit where you eat idiot

Yeah… I don’t care I’ll date any legal aged girl whose attracted to me and that I find attractive they’re all the same interchangeable dog brain

So are Johnny Sins or J-Mac going to prison considered how many apparent "underages" they've piped?

My first girlfriend was 19 when I was 26. Nobody thought it was weird except her mother, and then she was fine with it once she realized I was a dork who'd fix her stove instead of a player trying to destroy her daughter's pussy. I mean I was too but that was more of a side quest.

19 YOU SICK FUCKING MONSTER

Attached: 1654053592793.png (260x194, 69.31K)

Is she old enough to consent? Yes? She is? Wow.

Pedophilia implies prepubescence. Is she prepubescent? No? She's not? Wow.

Did you know a fourteen year old lost her virginity to David Bowie once upon a time, and nobody fucking cared? No? You didn't? Wow.