2020 was two years ago

> tfw stil can't get over azer*dogs winning the second karabakh war
> tfw still regretful of the lost kino that could have been had Trump won.
> tfw still remembering the super cozy years of lockdown (in hindsight).
> tfw normieniggers now flood your super niche interest (donbass war which is kino af) ruining it for you.
> tfw the only good thing to look foerward is a global pacific war that hopefully will see myself being drafted in the next 2 years, ending this sad state of existence.

Attached: 1610182066062.png (355x396, 166.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/education/best-colleges/paying-for-college/slideshows/tuition-free-colleges?slide=2
cnbc.com/2022/04/08/free-college-is-now-a-reality-in-nearly-30-states.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shitting on turks/muslims won't get you accepted by whites mr indonesian

I don't like Drumpf

2022: good
2021: shit
2020: shit
2019: kinda good
2018: cringe
2017 and backwards: don't remember

can i get accepted by whites if i feed black babies to alligators?

> tfw stil can't get over azer*dogs winning the second karabakh war
Most of it literally happened outside of the Nagarno-Karabakh Republic but in internationally recognised Azeri territory that Armenia had occupied and ethnically cleansed. Azerbaijan had every right to retake that territory, even though they should really calm it down with the warcrimes and racism

no, you will always be a second class citizen
but plenty of people are perfectly fine with it, go to Any Forums and see how many hispanic nationalist are out there more than happy to accept their 2nd tier status as spics

hispanic white nationalist*
nothing weirds me out by their constant simping despite the insults they receive

it thats the case then i shall feed white and black babies to alligators its time for the yellows :)

shitting on indogs will get you accepted by papuans

I genuinely don't like turks nor whites tho, especially anglos. It has always been my dream that we btfo Ausso*ds in their place. As for turks, them being jewish lapdogs are disgusting enough, also they beat us during the olympics for archery. Mount and Blade Warband is kino though, the second not is garbage. Also, I'm not aware that whites cares about the armenoid; in fact they have proven themselves to be the biggest turk cokcsucker; especially their normien1ggers. Picrel reminds me of the good days of 2020 when it seems Artsakh will win the war; and Trump will win the election in a landslide. Oh how naive I am back then.

Attached: 1601807870331.png (751x557, 149.62K)

>> tfw still regretful of the lost kino that could have been had Trump won.
idk dude we're getting some good stuff out of this
>> tfw still remembering the super cozy years of lockdown (in hindsight).
agreed

>It has always been my dream that we btfo Ausso*ds in their place
Thats why they call it the Indonesian Dream. Because you have to be asleep to believe it

Attached: images (32).jpg (495x619, 16K)

He is american

Yeah indonesia is an islamic version of usa, ruled by oligarch and police were corrupt

Youre projecting, your flag always want western/white acceptance
Like how many times you always mention urself as nonmuslim/secularist on Any Forums

2022: good
2021: good
2020: dog shit
2019: okay
2018: forgettable
2017: forgettable

> be smart Indonesian
> called an american

gw ingetin bahwa harga bensin dan sembako ga bakal semahal ini kalau trump yg menang.

> islamic version of usa
go back to r/indonesia cokin shit.

lol 0 for them there is no difference
what you said might be valid 30 years ago, turks are completely woke about what europe/west thinks of them since last 20 years
maybe
interesting choice of hatred I blame russian propaganda on Any Forums
did you know they invented roach meme? right after we downed their plane
check the archives

2016 was my best year.
College, full of dreams, roommates to talk to, everything seemed to be lining up well.

Now, I have a shit job, no friends, living with parents. I'm close to ending it.

nothing wrong with living with your family
+ you can just seek other job
+ make frens in job or places you frequent idk

it is, what do you expect, steel are now cheaper because investor like luhut rigged the steel price, all news were own by politician, indogs worship erdogan because pks spread a good name of erdogan

>gw ingetin bahwa harga bensin dan sembako ga bakal semahal ini kalau trump yg menang.

emang nape dijaman trump mata uang indonesia turun dari 16 ribu jadi 13 ribuan, dijaman biden malah naik lagi hampir jadi 15 ribu

> russian propaganda
nah my hate for turkey developed independently of the internet communities, from my personal reading on history and contemporary news (back in 2014 I was still relying on newspapers for news, my hate for modern turkey developed through reading Indonesian newspapers which in itself is pretty neutral if not positive on turkey generally). One can say Any Forums fit my views rather than Any Forums shaping it. I was actually introduced to Any Forums because one of my friends browsing Any Forums assume I was a Any Forumstard. One thing that I observe is people like me (guys that read history with conservative tendency) tends to develop similar views (ie. hate turks, bigger tendency to incelry). picrel cause jannies to ban me for ""shitting"" on armenia.

Attached: armenia.png (1522x625, 182.14K)

sorry kiddo trump lost

Attached: FZHRZdrXkAMyDSF.jpg (1080x1080, 107.45K)

thats interesting I met history fans who love turkey too interesting dichotomy
but yeah chuds don't like turks

>tfw still regretful of the lost kino that could have been had Trump won
we're getting the boogaloo

Attached: Screenshot (2206).png (1235x321, 55.91K)

>you can just seek other job
I do, but finding a proper job that will give you a shot isn't easy.
There is plenty of dead end jobs, but nothing that I can be proud of myself, or apply what I studied.

>frens
most of my coworkers are old people in their 60s. and making frens in other places is harder, stricking conversations with strangers are usually very short and nothing comes of it

Also to add, Russia themselves are the biggest turks cocksucker. As you say you downed their planes, and has your guys get away with crazy shit agains Russian and her allies. Hell a turkic country (kazakhstan) is mistreating their Russian minority, have a very high strategic value both in resource and geopolitical position, and Russia instead chose to invade their literal brother nation. Literal nation of twinks and cucks.

> steel are now cheaper because investor like luhut rigged the steel price,
As expected of my based brethren. I unironically adopted a tribalistic mindset supporting blindly them blindly, so I can't help but be happy when we just keep winning. I usually just nod when my friends agreed with my Indon political views citing the guys successes despite me myself not knowing said successes.

On that note, Biden-> Ukraine war-> gas price doubled simple as.

Russia did control the narrative quite strongly in 2014-2015 they dominated Any Forums and even reddit. Their psy op failed in ukraine however
>Russia instead chose to invade their literal brother nation.
very simplified take imho

But I seen worse, people talking about Turkey should be kicked out of nato lol

>but nothing that I can be proud of myself, or apply what I studied
what don't you go to college again then?

usnews.com/education/best-colleges/paying-for-college/slideshows/tuition-free-colleges?slide=2
cnbc.com/2022/04/08/free-college-is-now-a-reality-in-nearly-30-states.html