I love Italy

Do you love Italy?

Attached: ccf5f5b2dc0670e641f0e270b2f78480.jpg (564x698, 90.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RHiBYmrGfDQ
youtu.be/fjY737t32Is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PAESE MOLTO BELLO ARGILLA E LINGUA SPAGNOLA PERFETTA!!!

>10/10 food
>10/10 museum
>10/10 history
>incredibly nice if you make any effort to speak in italian
>beautiful women
>prosecco
but
>Mosquitos are TERRIBLE in august and september
>driving around the country is a pain in the ass because the highways are like 2 lanes at most and usually theres a car accident, so one lane is shut off
>too many chinks in florence
>too many africans in milan
>too many tourists in venice
>florence's streets are absolutely awful

Te amo, Italia

Attached: 1500655482549.png (764x512, 303.03K)

wtf are the chinese doing in Italy

visiting historical sites and buying ""äuthentic"""leather handbags, what do you think

idk I want to go to Italy and I dont want to see the Chinese or Africans only Italians

we were the first country in europe to contact them

No. I love switzerland

If you go to a big city you're bound to find tourists or immigrants
Smaller towns are usually fine though

Because you stole their pasta you fucking brown thief

italians are racist against asians so you will be among likeminded

Yes. I also love that muttoids and *nglos hate on Italy. Do not come to Italy, more for me.

I will come to Italy because I LOVE Italy.

Italy
youtu.be/RHiBYmrGfDQ

NO

Didn't have the best of times there, but it was the first time I had ever been out of the country so it was mostly due to inexperience and being in a foreign county for the first time. I'd do a lot things differently going there again. African street peddlers nearly ruined the experience. By the end of my trip I was so fed up with them I was unironically close to snapping and beating the shit out of them. That shit is definitely hurting tourism badly and they need to deport them back to Africa. People at museums were absolutely insane about COVID shit. They had these female guards at the Uffizi Gallery who would scream and go mental as if you were slashing the paintings if you pulled your mask down. Food wasn't nearly as good as I expected. Not bad, but disappointing. Naples was the exception, but outside the food that city was a shithole.

did you visit sicily?
youtu.be/fjY737t32Is

White*

Typical redditor foreigner that doesnt know how ti travel
>The food wasnt that Good
>hej mann let me go in an obvious tourist trap to get myself scammed
>naples is a shithole
Its literally the best part about It, If you skip this particular thing you will still see a city full of history and culture

>Naples was the exception, but outside the food that city was a shithole.

Are you from the famous White suburbs? All my Italian friends from Naples who travel to America tell me the cities are literal shitholes filled with trash, crime, homeless people everywhere, druggies, 30-40 times more Blacks than in the worst slum of Milan and the streets smell like piss and hashish. The food is alos McDonald tier shit. The only memorable things are the Golden Gate in San Francisco and Manhattan in NY.

Attached: 1649274148124.webm (360x640, 2M)

Yes, I do and there's nothing you can do to stop me