It's nothing!

>It's nothing!

Attached: joffrey.jpg (800x450, 82.93K)

lived as a chud, died like a chad

>I'm stuff

>sansuh

the Twitter mob harrassed this guy so much he literally quit acting after GoT

it's retarded how many people can't distinguish actors from the fictional characters they play

>it's ok for tyrion to kill him because joffrey said mean things to him
woke garbage

it's real to me goddammit

Are you retarded

Centralists get the rope.

I'm pretty sure the growing proliferation of behind the scenes aftershows and the "Talking X" series' are a way of trying to decrease this sort of cultural psychosis and remind people that these characters are just actors playing a part and they're not actually getting hurt or dying. It's like how at the end of plays the whole cast will come out to take a bow so the audience knows it was just a show.

>Are you retarded
They put a caricature of a United States president in a fantasy television show and you expect us to believe it isn't woke garbage?

>Twitter
it was real life people who would harass him
he couldn’t walk into a coffee shop without someone saying they hated him or hope he dies

So who the fuck sent the catspaw after Bran? It being Joffrey makes no sense.

people who live on twitter have real life bodies and when they put down their phones they forget that this is the real world

It was obviously littlefinger

>tfw nothing will ever be as fun as GOT at it's prime again

Confirmed retard

This. Only other possible option is Jeffrey (thanks Audible).

That’s the one plot hole of ASOIAF. Grrm fucked up. It was Joffrey to impress Bobby b, and yeah it’s retarded and a cope from George

That's what I thought too but why would Littlefinger use a dagger that once belonged to him to commit a murder? Why even supply a killer with a dagger at all, especially one that's unique? Knives are everwhere and killing a comatose child doesn't even require a knife. It only makes sense that whoever gave the catspaw the knife wanted to frame someone else, but if it was Littlefinger that would mean he wanted to frame himself which doesn't make sense. Unless maybe Littlefinger expected the Starks to come to him and he was always planning to tell them Tyrion did it, but I don't know why he would blame him since this was before Littlefinger had a motive to kill Tyrion. Either way any answer is better than this sad but probably true one .