On this day in 1975, the founder of our nation was assassinated along with his family...

On this day in 1975, the founder of our nation was assassinated along with his family. This included his 11 year old son.

Attached: 1572814952855.jpg (456x672, 47.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_Bengali_of_all_time
tbsnews.net/bangladesh/efforts-are-underway-extradite-fugitive-killers-bangabandhu-anisul-477122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he looks like sadat

Looks italian

This is mujibar rahman right?
His daughter (Sheikh Hasina) used to study to delhi's LSR college

Why was he murdered?

Army wanted to gain more power
He and his entire family was killed. Like seriously, even children and servants were shot dead

thats what you get for betraying the ummah

>in b4 CCPshill shows up with BNP propaganda

Attached: unironic semen drinker.png (500x777, 363.73K)

you arent a real country. you are rightful indian clay

real shabbo goy hours

Attached: file.png (600x600, 93.25K)

Except more competent

Your mothers mouth is rightful Bengali clay

Radicalized ex-military goons thought it was a good idea. then again they were more likely than not made to do it by Moshtaq a rival politician, who in turn was probably working on behest of some other greater power. This Moshtaq then took power for himself and imprisoned all of Bangabandhu's most loyal followers before killing them later that year. He has some interesting history with Bangabandhu.

if we were to reunite again it sure as hell won't be under any name other than Bengal.

>His daughter (Sheikh Hasina) used to study to delhi's LSR college
that's pretty cool

did they really had to kill the family members too

Attached: ok.png (1280x960, 121.75K)

>There was intense speculation in the media accusing the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency of having instigated the plot. Lawrence Lifschultz has alleged that the CIA was involved in the coup and assassination, basing his assumption on statements by the then-U.S. ambassador in Dhaka, Eugene Booster.
well what do ya know

I'd like to think of it as them just trying to avoid a successor issue, but...
>In Dhanmondi, two other groups of soldiers killed Sheikh Fazlul Haque Mani, Mujib's nephew and a leader of the Awami League along with his pregnant wife, Arzu Moni, and Abdur Rab Serniabat, Mujib's brother-in-law. They also killed a minister of the government and thirteen of his family members on Mintu Road.
Military service fucks people up

Oh god I'm sorry
I think I mistook her for someone else
Although the part where she stayed in delhi is true. Our govt gave her protection
Sorry for misinformation

no problem friend. I'll be sure to look into it more thoroughly later when I have the time

Our PM Lal Bahadur Shastri was most likely killed by a CIA-KGB co-op.
We gotta progress and become our own in every way that counts if we want to escape the games played by the great powers.

Killed by commies right?

he was the commie

What happened to the perpetrators who killed him? Bit of an overkill to slaughter his entire family i'd say.

yeah but killed by other commies?

they became the rulers
lmao they voted him as the greatest Bengali of all time do miyas reallt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_Bengali_of_all_time

>What happened to the perpetrators who killed him?
still no luck finding em
tbsnews.net/bangladesh/efforts-are-underway-extradite-fugitive-killers-bangabandhu-anisul-477122

islamisr army officers

But... he IS the greatest Bengali of all time....?

Attached: Shiida stare.jpg (788x465, 117.21K)

But weren't they also commies?

thats bose but if you want to be slightly pozzer its Tagore

ok bong, we get it. they can be commies if you want them to

honestly I'm just happy Begum Rokeya made the list.

Attached: 1659441767192022.jpg (900x770, 60.24K)

Was Jinnah a good leader?

Attached: Jinnah1945c[1].jpg (650x853, 218.95K)

no. probably than Ayub Khan but still

Not to assert he's at the top or not but I'd like to throw in Aurobindo Ghosh into this discussion.

Genuinely asking. I'm sure I read that he was assassinated by his former comrades.

>better than

>Ram Manohar Roy
>Amartya Sen
>Swami Vivekananda
shit I genuinely didnt know they were bongoli, respect man

So Gandhi was the only good leader between Jinnah, Gandhi and Rahman?

When did he even get to be a leader? He was playing spoiler towards the end of British Raj and when he finally got to be a leader, he immediately conked out. Maybe it was fortunate.

Rahman? Like Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. Maybe he was no Gandhi (in terms of world renown) but he was still a great leader

Gandhi wasnt like other two. Nehru would fit better

Okay.
What do you mean not like the other two?

It's hard to gauge Gandhi as a leader. He certainly had a strategy along which he guided the Congress' actions and responses but there were also a lot of circumstances involved and the process was drawn out enough that it'd be hard to credit him as the sole leader throughout the entire thing.

Gandhi was also more of a philosophical leader.