How can americans even compete?

How come americans spend hundreds of millions of cgi and film production, HDRI cameras, million dollar actors.

But they can't even compete with a mexican show made using shit they bought at the hardware and stationery store next to the film set and some curdboard painted wall set using some VHS quality cameras and some budget enough to like pay the same 5 actors on 20 years of a show and maybe 2-3 random extras.

Attached: La-vecindad-del-chavo-3.jpg (1992x1494, 472.11K)

I hate Televisa so much is unreal. Everytime someone uploads episodes on youtube they get taken down.

reddit sudaca show

Seethe

>t. redditor sudaca

Why do sudacas love this shitty ass show so much, i swear they use the same jokes on every episode it gets tiresome

Funny how the peak of latinx culture is a TV show about poverty.

TA TA TA TA TA
MEU NOME É GIRAFALES

>show for literal children that uses a single sound stage and repeats the same 10 gags is peak entertainment for laitines

yes
now pay your rent fat nigga

Attached: anão.jpg (783x391, 24.19K)

>americans buttblasted a TV show that repeats the same jokes and sets for 20 years can still be funny because It doesn't have political shit

It's literally spic version of simpsons.

Attached: chavez do oito.jpg (1920x1080, 170.43K)

What show are you referring to?

You mean like your unbearable sitcoms?

I would like Indian TV shows more if they included sex and mature topics. As it stands, 99% Indian TV shows are about the mother in law and daughter in law squabbling over minor shit. It's boring and only made for bored housewives

I love Anal...ia

Attached: El_rostro_de_analia_poster_2008.jpg (213x275, 66.05K)

Hey, guys im fucking laughing myself alone, i just imagined a chavo chud. Can someone make one? I cant right now im on a shitty mobile

Attached: Chud.png (645x767, 29.37K)

> sudaca
> tf
> tp

Pinches gachupinadas

implying you guys don't have "sketchy" streaming sites for that stuff, like every country does
stop being a legal fag

Attached: Becerrillo.jpg (480x389, 68.77K)

And I think it's beautiful.

This looks like a video game

He's the Señor Barriga, anón.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-201922.png (677x496, 398.11K)

Oh no its retarded
You're beginning to understand