Amerimutts of Any Forums, is king of the hill an entertaining watch if you're a yuropoor?

amerimutts of Any Forums, is king of the hill an entertaining watch if you're a yuropoor?

Attached: hank.png (400x600, 346.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDN4HDtsoWs&ab_channel=JamesHess
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you know what Frito-pie is?
What about a Brown Betty?
Have you ever known the pleasure of grilling?

this is pretty important

its a comfy show. only cartoon i hated as a kid but as an adult ive found its one of the best shows ever made.

t.yuropoor.

Attached: 70337290dd55e8e24c5607040fc89b53-295044527.gif (500x281, 356.16K)

>Do you know what Frito-pie is?
no, but something related to that garbage Gordon Ramsay cooked up at that nascar track i'm sure
>What about a Brown Betty?
no
>Have you ever known the pleasure of grilling?
yes

do i qualify?

Did you ever grill with propane?

The subject matter is universal enough that it doesn't matter whether you're American.
t. European

no we use charcoal

Attached: 1654903781036.gif (350x340, 221.43K)

you're going into the gas

Then you must watch it to learn about the benefits of propane. You have never really tasted the meat, just the heat.

Attached: e1b9ad2ab9a34ee068087fbb6d8a49442be9e782cbec8547e1526b337e82a76f.jpg (300x300, 29.9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LDN4HDtsoWs&ab_channel=JamesHess

Attached: 1648606257773.jpg (700x511, 33.51K)

No idea. It's funny to me because I've met people who are just like characters in the show

sounds retarded but i'll give it a go

Attached: 1630251137766.jpg (200x200, 13.8K)

The show knew how to end, just before it felt like it was going to go on too long it stopped. It went out on top, rather than dragging on until it was a husk. The camera work, especially for the later episodes, has a Coen brothers feel to it.

it starts dragging by season 4, it has 13 seasons dude

I think it picks back up in the later seasons pretty well, but yeah some of the middle seasons feel like filler.

>final episode ends with the same shot that the pilot episode starts with, only in reverse
>brings closure to all the loose ends and has Bobby and Hank finally finding a common hobby
They ended it really well.

wasn't there an episode where Bobby and Peggy grilled with charcoal and they liked it better than propane. I think Hank only "pretends" to like propane because he works in the industry

Attached: dale_gribble.jpg (225x225, 8.57K)

>final episode ends with the same shot that the pilot episode starts with, only in reverse
so? who cares whether the camera pans down to the alley and everyone saying yup or whether it does the opposite? this is like a TV show equivalent of dangling keys for a baby to pipe down

It will probably resonate with you less because you don't know the kind people in real life that the show satires, but it is entertaining regardless.

there's an episode where Hank quits and gets the idea to try charcoal just to see how it is but the clerk sells it to him for less because he came up short paying, and he got lost thinking about that for a while skipping the charcoal like rocks across a pond and decided it wasn't the propane or the charcoal is was the connections and helping people,

and then he didn't bother trying charcoal.

The middle seasons are kind of a stretch, and the later seasons are a very mixed bag, but regardless of that, there is never a single episode below decent.

I'm impressed by that. Boggle.

Like an American watching a British sitcom most of the jokes and references will go over your head. But it's such a good satire you probably won't care. I'm the same way with League of Gentlemen.

my big problem with the show is how it fluctuates how smart and wise characters are in order to have certain plots, at that point they're not characters they're plot devices

Hank is mostly about efficiency regardless of the topic and propane is simply more efficient / clean-burning

Attached: propain.jpg (427x320, 25.01K)

Im American and I hated it when I was a kid. Thought it was so boring, just watched it all this year and loved it

>trusting the opinion of a fat gay retard and a woman over based hank
Just post your prolapsed anus already tranny