Happy Independence Day Sir!

Did you put a tricolor flag on your house today?

Attached: har_ghar_tiranga.jpg (1200x628, 60.37K)

Republic Day > Independence Day

>He thinks The day india became cucked > The day India was finally released from shackles of slavery.

>kites are too spicy

>day India became cucked
when we stopped following British law? Share more of your enlightened thought

We replaced british laws with more british laws is all.

>released from shackles of slavery
>under Mountbatten (nominally)
>under the British Parliament (nominally)
>under GoI Act 1935
sure buddy

I adorn my house with the spoils of my aerial conquest

Attached: images (27) (24).jpg (350x439, 17.15K)

There's a difference between being forced to accept a foreign law and adopting a foreign law of your own choice.
I don't expect a brainlet like you to understand. The new law demanding a common charger type is also inspired from the EU law. I'm sure this display of colonialism is making you seethe.

The establishment post 1950 was heavily anglophile. It was only till vajpayee came that india actually could call itself a free country. Also not to mention how the law of 1950 was designed to appease a certain community.

Your argument is flawed if you think that adapting something which is good in a specific country will be definitely good in the country that is adopting it. If anything the giga brainlet here is you. But again the west calls you sepoys.

I made no such argument. I said there's a clear difference between the two. Whether or not the law can be adopted is something decided by politicians, third party experts, bureaucrats and standing committees.

Wanting to reinvent the wheel on specific laws when other mature democracies already have it worked out and are willing to help you not only means you're a brainlet but you're also an insecure faggot perpetually seething about le anglo devil.

How are we nominally under them?
We have free will and rule
We took laws from British yes

Good morning sirs

>Also not to mention how the law of 1950 was designed to appease a certain community.
Katuas or Brit masters?

Because we only began the process of adopting our Constitution from 26 November 1949 and put it into effect fully on 26 January 1950.
That is the date we truly became our own sovereign.
I'll put it this way. If we were attacked by a foreign nation before that date, they were effectively declaring war on the British.

Can you explain what he meant by that?
We are not under the British in any shape or way.

Do Indians look upon Brits favourably? Or do you resent us?

favorably for modern brits

>Do you resent us?
>Britishers
Yes.
>Brits
No.

Resent (from my perspective) since you try to claim everything from our cultures to traditions as your own

Yes I did

Attached: IMG_20220814_143813__01.jpg (1007x1207, 455.29K)

Is this delhi?