Daily reminder

Turkey is the proud of the Armenoid race.
Ottoman empire greatest in human history.
Ottoman warriors the strongest.
Armenoid punk aesthetic from Turkey just peak kino.
Erdogan, the god sultan of mankind.
Turkey the next member of the EU.

Attached: 45856978.png (320x369, 111.11K)

yes and I am ashamed by it
having armenian genes (mono brows, short, hairy) is nothing good
you go outside and see 10 different pashinyan looking motherfuckers every day, thankfully both byzantines and ottomans settled some slavs on west so that part is a bit better

Lmao this shitskin begs for my attention

>please, PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION ASIAN MAN, PLEASE RECOGNIZE MY BROWN EXISTENCE

Attached: 1659527068445258.jpg (1062x1080, 275.64K)

Anatolian greeks are our brothers in blood except that they have more East med and less caucasus mixture. they mixed with turkmen to create the armenoid turkish race.

Attached: anatoliconos.jpg (1152x545, 57.57K)

Dont be ashamed, Armenoid is strong community and race, from kuro-araxes to achaemenids to ottomans, one face one face.

Attached: 1644192410822.png (1212x1104, 58.02K)

why does the golden child of the armenians turn his back on the armenians?

Nothing bad on being Armenoid my fellow anatolian brother. Union make strenght, fiix diplomatic relations with other armenoid nations such as Armenia and Kurdistan and rebuilt Ottoman empire (Major Armenia).

Attached: 1659972754877123.png (819x671, 85.21K)

no I demand to be nordic

What is their secret power?

Attached: armenoid.jpg (283x175, 15.9K)

Did you just made a whole ass thread just so I could give you attention, shitskin? Am I like a some sort celebrity to you?
Do you want my signature?

Slope face representative

Attached: dna.png (348x621, 39.22K)

by hattushili our goal is to sack babylon and conquer egypt

Sometimes we must conform with reality my hittite friend.

Nothing wrong with reminding that Armenoid race and culture is a big player at supremacy game.

Attached: 7546758.png (3392x1520, 299.68K)

You created a thread exclusively for your biggest idol, your God and now shy away like that when your Senpai showed up?
Come on, let's get the party going.

Attached: c22.jpg (568x425, 42.32K)

They are the race of the silk road, when I imagine ancient persians, marco polo travels, silk road, great armenia, I imagine turkey in general terms. They are the race of trading and Troy,

Attached: 5c59bdd3ec7ab4565b821614_moustacheturkey.jpg (393x500, 137.29K)

I'm here shitskin,

yes marco polo spoke highly of us armenoids when he visited Erzincan

Attached: marcopolo.jpg (914x382, 84.55K)

Turks are Armenoids.

Most of today Turkey used to be called Major Armenia

It's just you and me here, shitskin. Now it's just only us, can I ask you something if it's not too personal?
Does it hurt you so much when you approach women and they scream "EWWWW" as they hold their nose? It's only two us ITT here, no one will know or see what comes out from your mouth. Think of me like a father you can confess to, but not the one that molested you.

I am half Armenian (wish I were full Armenian).
I am Armenoid.

Attached: my dna_old.png (1036x853, 433.48K)

You belong to the same armenoid race, share the same west asian genes, turks also have armenian food (kebab, durum, etc), accent, art/architecture (Ankara looks exactly like Yerevan), etc. Even ottoman sultans who in theory were of different origins looked like armenian men and turkish music share the tones and rhythms of armenian music. Why they never tried to fix their relations considering they are brother nations?

Attached: 1659621824515.jpg (365x480, 34.2K)

Is your mother the Russian? Is it her X chromosome that tips it above 51%?

Yes.

You made this thread solely for me, that must means I'm a central figure in your life, like your biggest idol, senpai, and now you just skittishly run away when you got the attention you dreamed of day and night?
What's wrong? Imagine if Brad Pitt sat down for a little chat with his hysterical fan who screamed for his attention for days near his mansion, this is a Golden opportunity that you won't catch again.