Skin colour, height, ethnicity doesnt matter

Skin colour, height, ethnicity doesnt matter...
What matters is where you started in your life and where you ended up

Attached: 1660487685623314.png (600x600, 102.3K)

brownoid cope

some of those make it significantly easier to end up places

hear hear
pajeet/chang millionaires in SV seethe constantly because they are not chads

Can't fault either of these points... fortune has pissed all over me for all of it though.

Attached: dark troll.png (542x427, 41.72K)

Being good looking matters

posts on Any Forums living in tutorial country
literally everyone in position of power or influence is avg looking

roach women go to US to suck black and brown cocks

Attached: 1660043087818409.jpg (828x711, 230.52K)

I am indian and i dont seethe
I have friends, a good path in life, even a gf. No I'm not a chad or anything I'm just average. Regardless of race its a bad practice to obsess over being chad or whatever, and unfortunately a lot of young guys are falling into that trap
I blame the feminization of popular culture and gender dymanics

is this actually true??

Your pedigree matters the most thoughever

just looked this up, its an asian woman
and under it she says "this is the future liberals want, and its beautiful" lmao

nah my pedigree is dogshit but my family ended up doing well

>literally everyone in position of power or influence is avg looking
If they were better looking they wouldn't need to be in such a position to be recognized.

lol hit a nerve but its true they sucky sucky, and that image is cope

if you are indian/chang in anglo world you will be very unattractive, same with being a turk or being a mexican too but I think indians and east asian get hit worse
the only time an indian can get laid is when he doesn't look like an average indian. like if he is tall, he has more european bone structure, light skin color and so on. Similar to how Hasan abi is seen attractive, because of his non turkish european traits, height, bone.

so imagine you are some 5'9 indian making good money in San Fransisco, or working for intel or amazon in seattle but engineers who make 6 figures are dime a dozen there, and women do not give you the time of the day. It causes mass seethe.
Stay in india friend, or find a gf before moving to angloistan. Being ethnic in anglo world is suicidal
holloquebecq predicted it 30 years ago, liberalization of dating market.
good on you to make your peace however

>I'm not a chad or anything I'm just average
Jesus fuck athulya you're not the average at all kek
You're borderline hobgoblin looking.

what is athulya
and yes I am the average. Some of my indian friends get more puss than I do, some less

you get your entire perception of indians/asians in america from this board. it's literally not that bad irl, but you don't know otherwise because you only see what white incels on this board repost

yeah, IMAF is high IQ combo
my classmates from school or college, the avg looking ones are currently more successful than good looking ones. Looks dont matter as much as you think.
>so imagine you are some 5'9 indian making good money in San Fransisco, or working for intel or amazon in seattle but engineers who make 6 figures are dime a dozen there, and women do not give you the time of the day. It causes mass seethe.

there's pretty much no white women in Tech and even if theyre its just non technical stupid roles just to fill jobs

this kind of post proves that no matter where you end up you will still be thinking about race in every situation, unlike me. if i saw the same thing i wouldn't feel compelled to tell anyone.

I was a code monkey in SV

looks matter in dating, people don't find that many dates from within the workplace anyways, especially if the job is male dominated.
so you download tinder or bumble and try your lucuk online and find misery
anglo women rather fuck tall white barristas who work for minimum wage than short indians or skinny asians who make 100k-200k a year
similarly white collar turks started to migrate to europe recently, which previously only took low bottom barrel blue collar turks. They think just because they were doctors or engineers they could find partners but nope. Almost every turk I know complain about how women don't give them the time of the day. No dutch women wants a 175cm short balding turk

I'm a very distinctly non-white looking Indian and I do well in the States. Believe it or not as long as you act like a normal person and just make small talk with people it isn't very hard to date, have sex, find a partner, etc. Women aren't going around measuring the width of your jaw or giving a shit about your eye color if they find you cute and you don't come across as insane or needy

What about a vomit-inducing brown shit body odor?

>yeah, IMAF is high IQ combo
My gf is Ashkenazi jewish
Our kids would be pretty smart I think

whats your mother tongue

Hindi but I can't speak it very well unfortunately

Wbu? I forgot to ask