When will they set aside their differences and stop hating each other once and for all?

When will they set aside their differences and stop hating each other once and for all?

Attached: india-vs-pakistan-flag (1).jpg (1248x416, 23.06K)

Indians and Pakistanis abroad don't hate each other from my experience. I think being immigrants makes us better see out commonalities.
t. Indianon

Why do they hate eachother?

Attached: CIuSQjIWUAAheHj.jpg (960x720, 106.57K)

I goddamn hate diaspoos

Not my problem

Attached: images (1).jpg (612x281, 25.87K)

if that happens there is no reason to remain separated by borders at all. fortunately for us, it keeps inbreds out

Because they created their stupid nation despite knowing full well that it was going to fail and they will fall flat on their faces.
Plus it doesn't help that they kill innocent people on the border and try to claim kashmir by crying about it to their Islamic overlords despite having a full fledged agreement
Many families got separated due to their dumb nation being created

I hated Pakistanis until I met them in real life. Most of them are alright, but I'm definitely not a fan of their religiosity. If they ever become secular I can guarantee we'd have good relations.

>it keeps inbreds out

This can be corrected in 1-2 generations. Also don't forget that around 1/4 of South Indians are inbred too.

turks converted some indians into islam

Attached: 1660487874136589.png (500x646, 204.06K)

yeah well it makes sense if you see south india's demographics. foreskin doesn't fall far from the dick

> If they ever become secular
That would defeat the purpose.

They were actual Central Asians, not Greco-Armenian roach larpers.

Mughals weren't Turks but different a culture altogether. Born when barbarian mongol chieftain married Turkish royalty.
They were more turkic than mongol but loved larping as mongol and even went as far as stealing the title "Khan" and making it into a last name

But why are they inbreds?
Aren't south indian women supposed to good looking? That's where quite a lot of actresses come from

us inbreds looks better than normies
t. US Southerner

Wot? it's literally other way around Southi Movies import North Indian actresses like mad, not saying every southi girl is ugly though

The Sunnah is to throw them off a high building.

That reminds me, what's the Hindu view on faggotry?

That's a good one.

Attached: Thinking of janny.png (171x278, 64.66K)

yes, but in this case he isnt wront

It goes both ways. There was a time when all bollywood had was south indian actresses

According to the new Mrs. Marvelâ„¢ episode playing on Disney+â„¢ weren't most of their differences caused by British colonialism?

The Brits emboldened the Muslim League but obviously religious tensions predate the Brits

>Why
Pakistan's entire existence depends on "not being India". That's not sustainable without permanently being in conflict, which is also not sustainable. You can see where their dilemma lies.

Brits covertly supported the Muslim League and heightened tensions because dividing the Muslims away weakened the Congress claims of representing the entire Indian public.
Ms.Marvel's claims are dumb. Neither the Indians nor the Pakistanis blame the brits beyond that.

Pakistanis tend to be cuter and less autistic. The ones that study here are super cute and maybe it's the muslim influence because they tend to be much more hygenic that Indians.

Indians are cuter

Attached: 680f5714708e3006cb13b2b1f66fed42.jpg (735x563, 68.8K)

Okay Rizwan

My mom is cuter than everyone else's in this thread.

Since when? Our diaspora is way more autistic, inbred, and religious than actual pakistanis back home