Happy independence day fellow Indian bros

Hoping for more financial inclusiveness and growth in spiritual and cultural aspects of the nation.
More deregulation so that businesses can be created after a faster pace
Hoping for Self reliancy

Attached: 20220815_083942.jpg (2448x2448, 979.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KBvX15bNLKw
youtu.be/U2BPhcEwngI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: FVQpnlraMAAI2dr.jpg (960x768, 106.15K)

Good morning sirs. Is his speech in english? Does it have subtitles?

>independent sindh
cringe
no he speaks in hindi

There will be subtitles available later on.
You should watch it if you get the chance. It's It's extremely good speech.
Talking about the dreams, aspirations of india and what it means.
Also mentions of freedom fighters and the history we have and how we need to stop seeking validation

Subtitles? But not everyone speaks hindi no?

Mile coom Mera tumhara
To coom bane hamara
no homo

I wanted to see some indian memes with Modi and the titles were in english but his speeches were in hindi and I have no idea what he was saying from context they were either very funny or very "sigma"

Depending on the region we have translations on the other side of the screen.

Don't the Punjabis hate the Sindhis and doesn't everyone hate the Balochis?

don't worry mexibro. even hindi-speakers barely understand the hindi he speaks. he consciously uses high flung Sanskritized Hindi which very different from the everyday urdu-fied hindi that is modern-day Hindi

chutiya

The fact that he learnt hindi despite being gujarati and speaking that language his whole life shows his extreme motivation to become PM.
Lmao I'm a hindi speaker and learnt some words through him.
He's a good orator.

zoom zoom over a cliff

lmao who cares, why give a fuck about a politicians struggles and their sob stories
the only thing we should give a shit about is if they're doing their job properly. anything else is manipulation and deceit on their end

tfw when he realizes he probably used an urdu word without thinking
stupid muzzle cuck seethe lmao

That's true. You're correct
Although I like him primarily for his pro poor schemes like Jan dhan yojana, awas yojana and spreading the reach of internet and wifi.
He's not perfect but seeing that today even the poor have phones, street vendors and small business owners using tech to earn cash, seeing roads being actually built (my family is in bihar who gets news about Central govt building roads which cuts down on time) makes me happy.
Although he fucked on covid and shouldn't have repealed farm laws, im satisfied with his Performance and this is just one thing I noticed that I like

>zoomers can't even understand hindi anymore
I fucking wish your entire generation didn't exist you incapable fucks.

Modi is doing good work on the ground. Ignore the zoomers who only care about big announcements that only exist for good optics.

Someone explain to me at least the first and last clip where it says: "Never go with the crowd" and "Modi has no chill"
youtu.be/KBvX15bNLKw

>he thinks i would bother learning the gay hindi language

maybe start by making your bollywood and tv stop speaking urdu
hindi speakers are hilariously cucked

First clip
He's talking about how as a minister he tends to get loads of gifts like swords, statues, paintings etc . He talked about how people like to collect all these things and put it up for display for people to see and then he goes with the ending line that HE doesn't like to do that (ironic considering he is a huge enjoyed of expensive stuff)
Last Clip
Rahul gandhi (leader of opposition and congress party head) said that in parliament, he will talk for 15 minutes about rafale deal (a defence deal involving fighter jets) nirav modi's escape from the nation (a billion who stole quite a lot of money from PNB Bank and ran away to London) and modi will not be able to speak
Modi responded by saying that he will be surprised that Rahul gandhi will even have the capabilities to speak for 15 minute

>admits he doesn't know hindi
lmao fucking knew it kys

And this?
youtu.be/U2BPhcEwngI

>stop speaking urdu
Why the fuck not? Urdu and Hindi are both Indian languages.