Went to the mall today and saw so many pretty white girls...

went to the mall today and saw so many pretty white girls, I HATE being an ethnic short man in America I will never have a chance

Attached: 1612661426740.jpg (550x503, 45.32K)

shortness is your only real problem here, there are so many ethnics going balls deep in white hoes nowadays its crazy.

tall pretty white girls love short brown bois

keyword hoes. Stacy still keeps it real, though.

this is not true, white women or women in general wont look in your direction if you're short, let alone short AND ethnic

Stacy and hoes are not mutually exclusive DOE, theres a lot of very hot hoes.
It really depends, if you're in rural Arkansas I'm sure thats probably the case. Out where people actually live, a lot of whities are into the exoticism of the mysterious ESL man.

Please give beautiful tall white gf

very hot =/= Stacy. Stacy is just your typical rich private school girl, or one of the handful of rich public school girls with a liberal father who doesn't support paying for education.

I kind of want a racist gf to call me slurs while I fuck her doe

mods delete my girl advice thread but this one gets to stay

im short but a cute white boy so I barely made it

really happy with current gf though

Attached: 5CA33D89-61A9-49C3-8D3C-0CAD6619A48E.png (831x639, 867.22K)

it's a thread about the perspective of diaspora virgins in the US, so international related unlike your thread.

idk i feel like there are some pretty normal people on Any Forums whereas literally everybody on r9k is an autist with no experience

get that surgery that makes you taller

unless youre asian (desi or chink) being ethnic is not a problem

This. Mexican manlets score tall white girls all the time.

>I will never have a chance
Not with that attitude you won't. White girls are easy and there's 115 million of them in our country. There's never been a better time to be a short "ethnic" man in America.

Attached: peruv.webm (608x1080, 1.92M)

No we don't though. We get the scraps (obese single moms). Good looking white women only date tall white guys and actual niggers

Lol no obese single moms are pretty much entirely with black dudes, latinos can pull pretty normal girls because theyre basically white or at least similar enough, same for any other similar whiteish mix. White women are simultaneously egotistically spoiled and incredibly easy despite the two being a bit contradictory, even if its a bit harder anyone can pull

only Haitians get obese white women