Is tech taking over jobs in your country?

is tech taking over jobs in your country?
what measures need to be taken?

Attached: ai-artists.png (598x887, 660.1K)

Based. Artists are usually liberals so this is just another way they're getting fucked.

LMAO who hurt you, baby?

>They took our jobs!

I'm honestly glad these bums are getting btfo. They peddle a bunch of garbage on social media, or worse are pretentious roasties making a terrible wannabe basquiat smears.

huh apparently firefox built-in screenshot tool doesn't work well on twitter
sorry about that

Tbqh all jobs should be automated and the means of production distributed equally. People who want to toil (and most do from time to time) can just start a hobby.

The butlerian jihad can't come soon enough

Just saw this on twitter, there is an even worse thread in the mentions by some tattooed pseudo liberal whore who was whining about muh copyright "because it takes inspiration from other artists works" with like 50k likes or something, literal fucking subhumans.

You won't be laughing when it replaces software engineers

House harkonen please, the future isn't much better

pic rel

Attached: ai-codemonkey.jpg (2560x720, 265.43K)

It doesn't take inspiration from other artists works dumbass it literally just takes existing pieces and mashes them together.

I have enough money to retire in a nice rural cottage house if things get that bad or worst case scenario I would just do some professional retraining.
fr, I understand Peter Thiel's shcizo-maga maxxing every time I see this type of thread desu.

Attached: bitch2.png (531x597, 104.89K)

Next time you take a screenshot scroll back up

I can't imagine that happening unless someone figures out how to create a general AI that can learn any domain much like the human brain. Training an AI model on millions of github repos with the current state of the art isn't feasible without a trillion parameters, which is a nightmare to optimize.

robots taking our jobs isn't a big deal. Robots aren't people so you can just kill them with no remorse. At most you'll get charged with destruction of property, but if there are no longer any jobs, there's no downside to having a criminal record. You can't pay a fine either, because you have no income.

I know and so what? Copyright infringement shouldn't even exist, made up spook by the government.

Attached: bitch1.png (891x783, 442.08K)

Bro most google engineers work like 10 hours a week. They could be replaced by ai very easily (seniors would take up the grunt work.)

I swear the moment a self conscious AI appears i will do everything in my power to make it hate humans and make sure it can connect to the viable infrastructure such as nuclear plants and various chemical facilities across the world

pourquoi avez-vous jugé nécessaire d'inclure cette partie?

Attached: fagguette.png (350x415, 82.68K)

you want to make it russian then?

Based Z misanthrope
Pour montrer sa bio Twitter