Today, 77 years ago, Japanese ww2 was over

Today, 77 years ago, Japanese ww2 was over.

Attached: 61l9fIkieuL._AC_SX450_.jpg (450x310, 23.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuWMcl0bhu4&ab_channel=Nizzinny
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and thats a good thing

I'm sorry that we drove you into the war. I'm sorry that we used the atomic weapons on you. I hope one day the Japanese people can forgive us.

Attached: image057.jpg (640x512, 57.62K)

You say it like Japan ever stopped flying the Rising Sun against China.

Attached: Chinksect cry now.jpg (2000x1490, 183.3K)

White people are going to be extinct in 30 years. That's good

Japan drove America into the war you mean? They thought attacking pearl harbour would cripple your fleet and make you not join the war, backfired miserably.

Japan got off way too easy. We should have dropped a third.

Good riddance.

The irony is that the rising sun was supposed to be Japan lifting Asia out of colonialism, it is a pan-Asian symbol.

Chinese here, I don't trust Japan, they will bully us again, they have tried it many times, 5th time the charm I guess

go back to China pls.

No

No, we drove them into the position of not being friendly to the West anymore by trying to ruin them for years. They felt like the Eternal Anglo was strangling them, because he was.
Chicom sympathizer no doubt.

I bully you again then
huehuehuehuehue

Attached: アーニャ.jpg (1280x720, 74.24K)

No, you might fool your white masters but you won't fool me

youtube.com/watch?v=EuWMcl0bhu4&ab_channel=Nizzinny
Isn't China should lead pan-Asia? Japan is like mini me from Austin Powers.

That is literally the symbolism.

It's a symbol of Japanese colonial ambitions, actually.

me is mini me!
me is mini me!
me is mini me!

Typical 80 IQ russian post that has very little to do with the original conversation but never fails to suck Chicom dick.

Japan cannot be a colonial power in East Asia. That's like calling Napoleonic France a colonial power in Europe. Pure retardation.

>white masters

why chinese americans has huge inferior complex to white men?
btw No one think the US as a white country.

Whatever. Japan is like leprechaun trying trying to look big. If you asking.

You put sanctions on their trades because they were invading China and the entire South East Asian region while also disrupting American trade which uses the South China sea.
Stop being a fucking numb skull and read a history book.

It wasn't, read up on it

t. short indio

Bien. Y que no se repita.

no se hablra espanol.
de donde esta esto casa de muy bien?

>The Racial Equality Proposal (Japanese: 人種的差別撤廃提案, Hepburn: Jinshutekisabetsu teppai teian, lit. "Proposal to abolish racial discrimination") was an amendment to the Treaty of Versailles that was considered at the 1919 Paris Peace Conference. Proposed by Japan, it was never intended to have any universal implications, but one was attached to it anyway, which caused its controversy.[1] Japanese Foreign Minister Uchida Kōsai stated in June 1919 that the proposal was intended not to demand the racial equality of all coloured peoples but only that of members of the League of Nations.[1]
>Though it was broadly supported, the proposal did not become part of the treaty, largely because of opposition by the United States and the dominions of the British Empire Delegation, namely Australia and New Zealand.[2] Its rejection was one cause of Japan's alienation from the other great powers and helped rationalise its increased nationalism and militarism domestically that would lead up to World War II.

Attached: 1637913073167.png (600x800, 33.2K)

The history goes back farther than that. Japan got done dirty by the Anglosphere in the interwar period.

Yes most people don't know this happened but it was very important to Japanese worldview about who Westerners were and what their intents for Asia were.

I'm sorry Japan.

cringe weeboid

Cringe and blue pilled

>CRI-ACK

Attached: 1660511214279186.png (720x720, 321.65K)