Why are Asians wear glasses?

I've never seen a white dude with glasses
Asians tend to have bad eyesight?If so why?
I got a perfect score on my Visual acuity test tho.

Attached: images.jpeg-37.jpg (550x382, 40.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vbCobKbLJls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

genetic eyeletism

There are many many white people who wear glasses.

They spend all day indoors studying like robots. Also there are a lot of whites with glasses too, the least glasses-having race is middle eastern browns in my experience

sir I have excellent 20/20 eyesight #notallasians

because a majority of them are near sighted this is a developmental problem born from their environment

japanese children that regularly play outside do not develop near sightedness

TLDR they need to touch grass
youtu.be/vbCobKbLJls

tsumaranee koto kikunnjane-yo
ba-------ka

Nearsightedness and farsightedness are genetic.

what does desi stand for?
>designated

designated desi poster

watch the video and read the following studies

the hormone responsible for the growth of the eyes are highly influenced by light levels in their environment

yes, and no.

Like many things, your genetics determines how predisposed you are to it.
But it doesn't mean that you are bound to get it.

nearsightedness is the same. Some people are "weaker" than others, But if you instead you go out, do sports, get sun exposure, etc.
You won't get it.

Just look at nearsighteness stats, the numbers just continue to grow. People a hundred years from today didn't have these issues. Unless they were old or scholars, etc.

>man eats american.webm

>I've never seen a white dude with glasses
Wtf. Like 30 or 40% of people I see regardless of race wear glasses here. Maybe contacts are just less common in Asia?

you arent even a race mutt

really? I see them often cuz I live in Tokyo. but still most of them not wear eglasses...

Does strong light improve our eyes? I haven't touched the grass in ten years tho.

Explains why I'm near sighted but not my jock brother. Interesting

i unironically think this contributes to it. asians seem to have no shame wearing glasses whereas most people of other races with bad eyesight will get contacts

the hormone that tells the eye to stop growing longer is apparently activated with the light levels of a regular sunny day outside, it's important that it happens when you're a child

This is true. I don't wear glasses either
t. Arab who studied like robot for my whole life