Do Americans really?

You build your McMansions out of Pine wood, Chip board and plastic?
Damn.
No wonder that shit doesn't last long, my house is 80 years old and made from double brick with a hardwood frame on raised stumps to provide ventilation.

Attached: american-houses-and-bad-quality.jpg (1200x799, 152.54K)

Look at this shit kek
Actual chip board covered with plastic!

Attached: chip board mc mansion.jpg (1280x720, 221.89K)

I don't work for a construction company so no I don't

Do you deny the practice of building houses out of the worst available materials though? Seems to be common practice.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102.8K)

when I was a kid I made a lot of cardboard houses

I feel like the Tera cotta roof tiles on my house would collapse an American McMansion with their weight.

My house was built 70 years ago

And i doubt it is made of Cardboard, Chip board and plastic yet you would still get the same price for it as a similar sized house that is, how does that work?

My house is Victorian

Why do you feel small on the inside Australian man

It's made to be quicker and cheaper, any other excuse is just construction jew cope. The idea is to put up lots of housing fast and cheap, and rebuild them when necessary.
Basically, instead of raising prices to increase profits, they cut costs. Wood is cheaper here.

(If you couldn't tell, I hate being able to hear my fucking neighbors through these paper walls)

Yeah well my house is actually in Victoria, What now?

those Elvis disc boxes were pretty durable

Hurricane/Tornado passing through goes BRRRRRRRRRRR

imagine falling and going through a wall LMAO
I would go to an open house just to do that

Why don't they build houses that will survive a Tornado when building in areas that get Tornadoes?
We build houses to withstand hurricane winds if they are built in tropical areas that get hurricanes.

In her fanny?

Yes, It tongue punched her anus.

non pressed wood is not that much more expensive.
other than that. yea, most single-family homes are built out of wood here. What are you proposing concreate or just brick.
my house is made of wood and it's been here over 80 years with little Maintenace. construction quality in the us varies.
what are they made out of in your cunt? steel.
what like a bunker? The home where we get hurricanes can handle the winds. flooding is a different story.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x314, 24.93K)

As in made out of quality materials?
My house is rated to withstand f4 Tornado wind speeds and we don't even get those here, don't even get hurricanes.

That's weather shield dude

Reminder this is the end result.

Attached: concrete.jpg (686x802, 247.07K)