Why are we supposed to hate this guy again?

Why are we supposed to hate this guy again?

Attached: cruise.jpg (1536x1152, 103.65K)

He's in the Hollywood Gentile cult rather than the tiny hat one.

You're not unless you're a fag. Cruise is kino for 5 decades. Unmatched.

this is not r*ddit, my son
Any Forums love this guy

Because he's in some cult that believes in wizard aliens or ghosts or Deepwater Jews or something I don't know. Cruise is and always was based.

This is a Cruise board

Attached: tom_cruise_jerry_maguire.jpg (913x904, 341.78K)

The redditors who immigrated during that astroturfed moralfag irl raid still whine about him

I love him, and MI:2.

Attached: 1533120712853.webm (640x266, 2.43M)

>Why are we supposed to hate this guy again?
His religion is a cult that is responsible for multiple deaths and hundreds of millions of dollars of fraud.

inb4: HURR DURR DAT BEEZ ALL RELIGION[!/spoiler]
Weird then how you give this one a pass.

I don’t hate him and never have. Even during the cringe chanology shit

saying “that’s all religion” is extremely fucking reddit though. yeah he’s in a cult and probably gets prime pussy served to him on a silver platter. I don’t give a fuck.

>Weird then how you give this one a pass.
Weird how you're making this strawman, redditor

>oh no the frauderino
Why should I care?

We don't. He literally saved cinema. Paying money to scientologists to manage your thetans objectively works

> Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in the US. I was schooled in aviation arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Top Gun.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to the Ukraine. He doesn’t speak The Ukrainian. He has never held a joystick. They make him the Top Gun. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs]from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

I’ve been saying it for a while, top gun is a movie where tom mastered psychologically expelling thetans using movie magic. Don’t know how he did it, but it’s working. Watching top gun gets you thetan free

He's a manlet

Attached: actor.inc_1654854445948.jpg (1080x1080, 118.96K)

What's Sir Tom's endgame?

Attached: 1534007366428.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

The right photo was taken 5 years ago, at age 54

And he's got no charisma. I respect him for doing his own stunts.

Attached: 1533121554328.webm (640x266, 2.9M)

I never got off the Cruise cruise, bros.

Attached: fancy chad.jpg (811x759, 59.75K)

this post is antisemitic

I just caught the first MI with rebecca ferguson the other day by accident, and ... well, now I'm gonna binge the whole series. just seems comfy. simple as.

I love Maverick so much. Im going to see it again with the pops.

As a kid i always thought that he was the perfect representation of what the American Men suppose to be, sadly the real american ''men'' is a fat, brown, dumb and jewish lover