Currently watching this for the first time. Can someone give me a qrd why you faggots coom over this snoozefest so much?

Currently watching this for the first time. Can someone give me a qrd why you faggots coom over this snoozefest so much?

Attached: Druk.jpg (1382x2048, 605.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9PrN4aqI60
youtube.com/watch?v=8WxUJ2qSp_E
youtube.com/watch?v=KBurOperg2c&t=3942s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Currently watching this
Do people really use their phones while "watching" movies?

You're supposed to watch it while drinking

Its our time, we wont lose again

>currently watching
>snoozefest
You have to be 18 to post on this website.

sit down and watch the whole movie first you fucking sped

god I hate zoomers so fucking much

>Get really fucking drunk
>Listen to retrowave
>Cry myself to sleep

its shit

Its kino you mean

It's so great.
youtube.com/watch?v=A9PrN4aqI60
Only 16 beers left, What a Life!

Attached: 9d00391cd320d8bf602ad33e26ce2428.jpg (1219x1157, 125.9K)

it's not for mutts, not your fault

based

Why do I need a phone when I can just switch tabs on my desktop pc?

I am. Currently on my 9th beer and it's still shit.

Takes one to know one.

Still no legit answers. I'm beginning to think you're all just bunch of autistic faggots who think daydrinking is some sort of golden key out of your miserable life. Well, it isn't. I've had my own "druk" experiment for the last 1,5 years and yesterday was the first day I stayed sober and today I felt more energetic and confident than in yers. Fuck drinking and fuck you all.

You just sound like a massive faggot

Good for you, we're all rooting for you!
youtube.com/watch?v=8WxUJ2qSp_E

why are you watching a film on a desktop TV user?

Maybe I am, but would it kill you to tell me what makes this movie so great?

I rented the movie from JewTube so I'm watching it from my desktop pc while also monitoring this shitty thread that doesn't give me answers about this shitty movie.

Didn't druk for 3 months and decided to drink again but with the object of getting trashed. Blacked out after 3 hours and had a hangover that took 3 days to recover fully the first day being debilitating not even hair of the dog worked.

I felt alcohol for the first time being a literal poison. From 21 to 29 I drank heavily multiple times a week with some week long benders. I think I'm becoming a teetotacel. Sorry Drukchads.

Finally an user who gets it. I don't think you have to be a teetotacel but drinking everyday is fucking poisonous. I'm lucky I'm not looking like a Homer Simpson at this point (as in my liver being fubar).

>Paying jewtube
>Not using 123kino dot com
Who's the faggot?

>2021
>using torrents

You're the faggot.

Really need to just quit already but life is totally empty and unfulfilling. Modern society being completely poisonous hasn't helped matters.

I believe you've misunderstood. We do have your best interests in mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=KBurOperg2c&t=3942s

Attached: jeff-bridges-and-kahlua-the-white-russian-1098354-TwoByOne.jpg (1080x540, 124.84K)

yet here you are ten beers deep lol

imagine watching

Just to finally realise how pointless it is. It was fun I was 15 but I'll never catch that same feeling again.