What the fuck is wrong with Norway

What the fuck is wrong with Norway

Attached: FREYA NORWAY.png (1084x1096, 1.48M)

>other options had been considered, including moving Freya out of the fjord, but they had been discarded out of concern for the welfare of the walrus.

Attached: 1525086580253.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

This coming from the country where our government euthanised dogs during covid because they didn't want people leaving their houses to adopt them?
And how many people did covid kill in 2 years?
Right less than 0.01% of the Australian population, More survivable than the common cold.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1347x810, 159.05K)

this is why i never feel bad when rich people die.

based
i wouldve killed those rodents for free. cats too.
whats wrong with this exactly? it was harming human lives.

mess with the best
die like the rest

those trypophobia whiskers are disgusting

Indeed. They just didn't want to spend any sheckels after she sunk those boats and waffle about safety and studies.

Hopefully they at least ate it afterwards.

This, Freya was getting to powerfull, we had to take her out now before she would get to strong. The kingdom of Norway must survive to take in more immigrants, NO MATTER THE COST!

WTF i hate norway now
RIP Freya
I Wish All norways devastating electric bills

>become popular through no fault of your own
>gets euthanized

Damn, those Norwegians really hate socializing.

They should've driven it away in the first place if they really cared about it but nobody did anything to save it and now they pretend to be mad that it was killed.

RIP Harambe

fuck off norshit

wypipo is satanic

FLIPPERS UP DON'T SHOOT

Yea because it's been tried in other countries and there's a high risk it fucking tears into two, dying a horrible death.
Just putting it down is obviously a much better option than having it get fucking ripped apart while still alive.

are you trying to carry it out on a fucking noose or something?

0.01% means the masks worked innit

Are all chinamen this soulless?

We've figured out how to move whales but I guess the walrus is just a riddle the norges weren't meant to solve.