Here in Brazil, have a black wife means that you are more conservative...

Here in Brazil, have a black wife means that you are more conservative, when a light skinned dad see his son with some black wife, he would say:
>aí, sim filhão, esse é cabra omi/proud of your son, very macho

Attached: images (6).jpg (262x413, 15.81K)

Interesting, Latin American values are cool.
Still breeding a white woman though

>race mixers
>conservative

Just wtf I they conserving I wonder? Degeneracy in it's most literal definition?

I think you mean latinx Americxn values. Please be respectful to braxilian culture.

Brazil is not Latin American

Black woman here give you submisse sex virile, not bullshit

Nobody cares in non trashy parts of the world.

>Just wtf I they conserving I wonder? Degeneracy in it's most literal definition?
You know you live in a country whose entire conservative movement is just the defence of radical left French ideas like equality, republicanism and freedom, right?

Shut up retard

>retard invents bullshit
>makes shit thread out of his ass
>dont even bother to try to not write like a retard
I wish there was some kind of IQ tests for Brazilian posters. 99% of Brazil threads made by Brazilians is some made up bullshit

Based. I might be finnish but I'm definitely a conservative Brazilian inside. I will breed and impregnate a black woman and then proceed to marry her and live a nice life with her.

Shut up retard

i would sex any brazilian women regardless of the color or football club

Attached: 1653072073347.webm (576x1024, 1.11M)

We even the nationalism ebonism, Hail Schaniquah

Attached: images (30).jpg (733x418, 39.44K)

Is final redpill, just kiss one Schaniquah, and made 7 babies, made anyone mad

Actually it's a mostly Christian country whose original founders had nothing to do with me, and everything to do with freemasonry, which is Satanic. So no, it has nothing to do with country or government, but people themselves.

She could say things like:
>dude, this is colonialism
One hour after she is fucking you

that's not what conservatism means

Any boomer with some values is more next to reality than any Chud steriotyped perfeccionism

Incredibly based and I now want to move to Brasilia
Would colonize a black qveen for sure

You have your standards, I have mine.

Is very strange to an anglo, one boomer goes and date one 15 years old ebony girl, and he is unirocally, a deep father of family that works a lot and pay taxes?