/desi/

Independence Day edition
Did you know Gandhi wanted to put the Union Jack cuck stamp on the Indian flag and refused to salute a flag with Ashoka Chakra on it?

Attached: twitter_Edg8uogUcAAFzXW.jpg (1030x666, 56.83K)

Happy freedom day sars

VGH... AZAD HIND... JVST LIKE IN TNO

non-agenda for one fucking day edition

/desu/

you're late, sir
>agenda
lmao cuck too afraid to make the independence day thread

Why do Indians love Curd rice when it's FUCKING SHIT
Plain basmati or jeera rice is better
I swear to God Indians have shit taste with their own food

>Why do Indians love Curd rice
what?

Attached: FDCE45B0-6D04-481A-856A-5D39E4A949D0.jpg (445x640, 49.58K)

wtf is this true?

Attached: 1633848880606_Yamnaya_Indo-European_descendants.jpg (1280x878, 174.69K)

why was Gandhi so based?

Holy based

More bullshit and slander

based
cuck

No it isn't true. The sintashta-andronovo were the ones who invaded india not the yamnaya.

>more whatsapp forwards frm some rss uncle group.
go on tell us more on how the Mahatma was an agent of British Empire and he wanted anglos to breed all desi women

lmao good one. I have matched with a paki chick on bumble too. she has bikini pics in her profile
you have to put salt in it and pick up a lil bit of pickle with each bite. ultimate comfort food

Sintashta is just Yamnaya men who raped EEF women, then migrated back east into the steppe. the actual identity of the indo-aryans who emerged from the bmca complex and gradually assimilated into the indus remnants isn't well known. We can say for sure that R1a-Z93 diversified in a significant way upon reaching india

Why are indian girls so easy? I convinced a bengali to come to my place next weekend

>he can't even google and read basic stuff

Holy Based

Attached: pepe.gif (498x498, 599.41K)

i have been with brown shit my entire life. its time to go yellow

Bengalis are the most promiscuous women in our entire country they are famous for being whores.

>bengali
no shit

Indians have no fucking shame. Why are they even posting in this Cuckmiri seethe thread?

Attached: images.png (628x488, 31.36K)

why is it that of all the girls that I've hooked up with, it is primarily Indian chicks that simply cannot have penetrative sex easily. every single single chick I've dated needed months and months to feel okay enough to fuck while all the whites and chinks spread their legs and wanted it on the first date

no, chinks are worse. fuck them

easy pussy