Nords don't share food

>Nords don't share food
>Meds do

Why are they like this? Is it climate? History?

Attached: 1613789339717.jpg (946x866, 121.07K)

Very likely climate + places like norway had a lot of scarcity historically to the extent they had to eat rotten fish from buckets. Probably made them develop that mentallity

why would i share food that I paid for lol

Nords have autism

They do, just not with strangers . Why would I share food with some stranger who comes over or offer them food

Nords share their wives
Meds share their food

i'd be offended if you offered me nord "food"

You don't get food even if your friend invite you
They just see hospitality differently

germanic/10

Spaniards be like "oh nooo not the heckin rotten fish" and think rubbing tomato on bread be the culinary breakthrough of the century

Plus tikkie

autism and individualism

Actually unlike italians, greeks and french spaniards don't have cuisine, just "tortillas" (more or less a cake of fried potatoes)
But thats all of spanish cuisine. The rest is regular stews and some jam-sausages.

Norway has the best fish. South Africa has the best wine. Caucasus has the best dairy. India has the best spice. Ethiopia has the best coffee. What do meds have?

Italy has the best pizza
Greece the best yoghurt?
France the best pastries
Iberia the best jam?

When you have tried Armenian matsun yoghurt or Georgian sulguni cheese anything else tastes crude. Jam made of berries from the valleys of Western Norway is so much better than Spanish jam (I have tasted it). But I thank Argentina for the pears :)

I've never met nords or been there so I can't comment on them. I'll see what is my reputation and first impression I give amongst the nords one day.

Attached: italian man.jpg (620x799, 148.21K)

Retard

Attached: 1659773115245935.png (1000x1100, 653.6K)

largely insufferable, like almost all germanic people

This.

>romania and croatia
LOL who the fuck made this garbage