Why are people from some countries more adventurous than others?

Why are people from some countries more adventurous than others?
I would like serious answers please.

I have absolutely zero interest of going in an adventure, risking myself, or "traveling" to new places. I just like my home and my town too much.

Attached: images (28).jpg (489x627, 21.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_season
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faustian spirit

Its mostly fistoids and it is because they live in boring and stale cunts were wageslaving to mr shekelberg is the only kind of life they know.
Thats why they go to random 3rd world shitholes to experience life outside of their cuckboxes.

That's my opinion too, but I didn't want to influence the thread saying it in the op.
"Going on an adventure" when you were born in Brazil means potentially getting murdered on the road by highwaymen.
If you come from a peaceful country, the worst they can imagine happening is sleeping in an uncomfortable hostel (until they actually come to Brazil, acidentally wander into a favela and end up killed because they didn't had their car windows lowered while driving in some druglords area)

tropical climates make people complacent, your ancestors didn't have to hunt or prepare for winter, you just pluck a banana off the tree and sit next to the beach.

I admit.
It do be like that, kind of.

Yes, come to Brazil, reject US, monke.

>they didn't had their car windows lowered
what's that about?

Kang needs to know who enters his kangdom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_season

This unironically

I wonder if people like you have ever once picked up a history book.

this is another thing though, in hot climates animals need more water so they tend to group up into large packs to walk around together and find some. as opposed to more predatory animals in cold climates who have to seek out food very aggressively.

they had to hunt and prepare for the dry season

yes but after a little while you realize that you can follow these herds of animals to their secondary watering hole. and the temperature will only change by about 20 degrees at a time so you can use the same hunting load out all year round.

we don't have heards of huge animals here. What are they gonna hunt for the whole season? A flock of monkeys?

Australia is gigaboring, at least in my city. I want to do tons of travelling and actually use my Canadian passport to pick up quebecois qts

i meant grazing animals like in the wiki article. although i will admit that South America's grassland animals are quite a bit smaller than Africa's.

Attached: South_American_tapir_(Tapirus_terrestris).jpg (1024x683, 278.76K)

Attached: empirechola1030ceRajendra_map_new.svg (1).png (2880x2058, 716.23K)

it's individuals, some individuals are wide eyed about this mysterious world and some are narrow minded.

You don't want to risk it because you live in land of no suffering.

I'm saving up to climb mount everest, I cant fucking wait to do it in 2 years.
>see mountain
>lets climb it :O

Attached: Delon2.jpg (616x903, 216.84K)