Are there minority supermajority high schools in your cunt?

I went to this one.

Attached: Screenshot (2189).png (989x239, 19.57K)

>Asian and filipino tracked separately

What the fuck is going on in americans minds in terms of races

my high school was 100% my race
>t. immigrant

my HS was majority asian but it was private. Something like 50% asian 45% white 15% everything else
dude have you met a flip?

My high school had a perfect ratio of 70% white boys and 30% Asian boys (private school).

idk. our government does strange things.
it's always changing too.
97.5% Latino.

>50% asian 45% white 15% everything else
Most mathematically proficient American

Mine was like 40% white, 40% Mexican, 10% black and 10% Asian. Yes I live in the Southwest

I went to public school because my parents were cheap.
my mother went to the same high school as me.
got her noose broken by some black guy and sent me to the exact same school.
my father was going to send me to private school.

sorry. what does noose broken mean?

nose. my bad.

we merged with a majority pakistani school and became an academy, so our make up was around 55% paki, 43% white, 2% mixed/black

>why yes I didn't pass highschool how could you tell?
honestly considering my private school experience I don't think much was positively different outside of college stuff and if you aren't going college prep I dont really see the point

>honestly considering my private school experience I don't think much was positively different outside of college stuff and if you aren't going college prep I dont really see the point
I don't live in the suburbs. The private school I would have gone to was closer to my house. The girls were cuter, the campus was nicer and kids were not being guns and shit to school. Some upperclassman got killed when I was in freshman year. And the connections would have been nice. Rich people don't send their kids to public school in San Francsico. There were two sets of kids. The ones from certain neighborhoods that would all go to public school and the ones were they would all go to private school. To put it in racial terms you would have private schools that would be 65-75 percent white and pubic schools where like 2-15 percent white max. For a place that supposdly a progressive stonghold. things are VERY segerated.

What's the point in even going to a private school if you're not going to college?

you clearly don't live in a city.

80% white, 10% asian, 5% indian, 4% arabs, 1% blacks and mystery meat. this was my high school in ottawa

I bet you had a jolly time

Attached: 1492038737784.jpg (223x226, 7.55K)

I was originally supposed to go here.
but my parents companied, and it was changed.

Attached: Screenshot (2199).png (1151x225, 31.51K)

out of my ~1300 person class, everyone was white except 2 black kids who were adopted and raised by rich white grandparents

do you bang the asian boys there?

I was in the closet but it's why I'm attracted to asian boys to this day.