One of the freest countries in the world

>one of the freest countries in the world

Attached: muh freedom index.jpg (1079x594, 216.36K)

Says who? NZ was commie-tier in the 90s.

Based kiwis banning worst portal

i'm not a gamer, but if a game sucks it should be banned.

NZ is patient Zero for new laws coming to your country soon, i hope you know that, always been like this.
Some new bullshit is passed in NZ as a test bed before being done in Australia and if it works here America and the UK can give it a go.

>2004

0% chance the NZ government actually still enforces this ban

Same with Iceland except with stores. KFC opens in Iceland and doesn't fail? It will then open in Sweden and Norway 10 years later.
Costco opened in Iceland 10 yrs ago so it will probably open in Sweden soon and Norway in 15-20 years.

They don't, Australia probably tried it and gave up too.

never understood how the censors in Australia and NZ worked, always seemed like a weird and arbitrary system.

Should have signed the petition.

Works the same way film or TV censors do, you have those. All it does is classify a game's rating. Games/movies censor the offending parts and re-submit until they fall in an acceptable category for wide release.

Portal 2 didn’t come out in 2004

least dyslexic canadian

Oh yeah I forgot they existed. But any former Anglo colony (and the anglos) except us isn't free. You should know that.

Sooo what is the freest country in the world?

:)

NZ being "free" is such a fucking joke. It is one of the least free countries in the Western world

>buy game
>government decides that game is now problematic
>money stolen

>2004
bruh this be reachin fr fr

Butt sauce.

Attached: 1F9E3FC6-9356-4983-9BBA-C6B8B97AB60C.png (1266x688, 165.99K)

This is what happens when government is involved and why North America/Europe/Japan created ESRB/PEGI/CERO. Industry self-regulation is always preferable to the government getting their grubby fingers involved.

>Works the same way film or TV censors do, you have those
No we don't you retarded bogan.