What is your favorite "dog movie"? For me its Haichi

What is your favorite "dog movie"? For me its Haichi.

Attached: 1654688983252.webm (480x480, 480.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/if_sEUffzjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white democrat women, everyone

White people love to invite vicious animals into their home/country

That was a mans hand in the video

This will definitely leave a mark on childs mental state.

Where do pitbulls fall on the official Any Forums power rankings?

They're worth roughly 3 Warwick Davis per pit at the current exchange rate

damn, imagine 3 warwicks vs one pit in a cage match. i'd fucking watch that

>inb4 babies are blind til 10yo faggot

>cannot sleep with enemies nearby

Unironically who would win?

Kek i know what you are talking about. Whats even funnier is the video in the OP doesnt even fit his narrative. You can clearly see the baby wince when the dog kind of goes around the front of the car seat.

Any Forums

Exactly.

The Warwick crew would get btfo desu i dont see how they win

Why not get literally any other breed?

Attached: 72th3ds3lvb31.jpg (1996x1440, 266.28K)

Babies have some thing where they don't react to dangerous things. I saw a video of a baby looking at a tiger behind glass and it didn't flinch when it ran towards it.

Because of the "I can fix him" fixation. A lot of pit owners also see pitties as stand ins for the black people they white knight for.

i hate both shitbulls and niggers

Then why does the baby have a clearly terrified look on its face? Why does it CLEARLY flinch when the dog moves to the front of the seat at 2-3 seconds?

lol

The audience.

White pit bull owners
Male: guys who cook meth and date strippers
Female: single mothers, smoke meth, fuck black guys

They freeze up in an attempt to hide, because you know it's a fucking baby, it can't run away from a predator

two Warwicks grab one hind leg each and pull them diagonally away from the pitbull, then the final Warwick comes from behind and snaps the dogs neck

White women have a natural instinct toward vicious animals which is why they're obsessed with niggers

White women do be obsessed with putting flowers on their pitties.

Attached: d13fc86ff322022ce4155b4216658035.jpg (640x638, 110.98K)

youtu.be/if_sEUffzjE
The part about white women feeding their shit bulls vegan food

what gets me is
>she's always been such a good dog, I have no idea what got into her!

Attached: 1588180749987.jpg (443x445, 47.64K)

Based white women demanding the right to own a vicious animal for the sole purpose of abusing it

How did all 3 warwicks get the jump on the dog?

WW feeding their pitties vegan food just makes them even hungrier for toddlers faces.

What is weird is they arent even a "cute" or attractive" breed of dog. Like is it just me or is their disgusting beady little eyes extremely off putting?

I assume this is in a colosseum type area, so it will be hard. One Warwick will have to be the bait, while the other two hide behind some obstacle. Then they will have to jump out at the exact right time to get the jump on the dog