Which sequel is like this?

Which sequel is like this?

Attached: sequel .jpg (991x1415, 323.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-sun.com/news/2500446/biker-beat-driver-gun-concrete-road-rage-philadelphia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grease 2: We Should Have Shot Those Military Idiots Who Forced Us To Integrate Schools At Gun Point

Is the subway closed ? Why put a shitty fence around it

>NOOOOOOO NOT LE HECKIN URBAN DECAY
Maybe if white people shared their neighborhoods, schools and businesses instead of pulling all of the money out at the first sign of a black person things like this wouldn't happen.

feel free to go live around them

Keep homeless and niggers out.

I moved 100 miles from Philly 12 years ago to a rural town. In 5 years it went from 90% white to 70%.
Broad daylight murders, meth lab explosions, rice burners everywhere, children and infants keep ending up in hospitals from parental abuse(always brown). I literally have to fucking move again to protect my family from what I used to deal with daily.

That's gentrification sweetie

I'm more concerned about the background. why does america always knock down their old beautiful buildings?

Them buildings was slave owners and shit.

>hmmm... is this because of republican policies attacking the working class and causing long term economic decline?
>no... it’s just black people

We need mo money for dem programs

Unironically yes

Attached: 1654853238100.webm (480x1036, 1.84M)

Yeah it’s the republicans running those cities to the ground that have voted democratic for the past 50 years.

>republican policies
In California?

Attached: interracial_violent_crime_2018_graph.png (628x523, 114.27K)

did republican policies which send trillions to Africa over the years to NO RESULT?

Bernouts are genuinely the biggest brainlets I’ve ever met and they’ve never lived in a neighborhood with blacks before.

This is why people need guns.

What would happen if the person in that car pulled a gun a killed that nigger?

he finna buss

The only real solution is to totally dismantle the Great Society-era welfare state set up for black America. They have zero incentive to ever change as a people when subsidised by the US government.

>that part where he falls and almost snaps his leg with the brick he tried to throw through the window
Dumb baboon. Whats the story here btw?

Hate crime with a side of murder charges, 15 years in prison

>background checks enacted
>being White counts as a mental illness
>Jamal gets AR while you get privilege

Um, sweety, the Constitution is LIVING and gun ownership is anti-American, m'kay?

That would be murder

he dindu nuffin doe fr he a good boy
here a pictcha with he mama

No black on black... Come on now

>Gentle Giant, Father of Five Heartlessly Gunned Down In Street By By White Supremacist
>March 25th 2022, Jeffrey Liebowitz, New York Times

Have any Americans here met a black who is filled with nothing but contempt for what black America is? Like he'll rant candidly at the smallest prompt over the urban ghetto rats, the welfare queens, etc.?

Reminds me of the scene in CoD:WaW where the Russkies throw some molotov cocktails at nazis.

>interracial
>black on white
>black is bigger
>white is smaller

Typed in 1888trap in Google and this came up. the-sun.com/news/2500446/biker-beat-driver-gun-concrete-road-rage-philadelphia/