How are trains in your country

How are trains in your country

Attached: 1660404440336995.webm (488x960, 2.94M)

Speed it up.

I genuinely hate these showtime niggers and are 50% of the reason I avoid the trains cycle around NYC

we don't have trains

Clown race

they are literally you

holy fucking based

Wait is this a regular occurrence?

They are American, I can still hate them for being annoying niggers

On like half the lines they show up every fucking day and beg for tips

That is really impressive but maybe a train where people want to go from location A to B isnt the appropriate place for this

>me shitposting on Any Forums

i also hate the peabrains who play the conga drums. i want to go home, not listen to the african orchestra.

Attached: Dv19wNzVAAAAlHQ.jpg (1200x934, 196.06K)

based nigger

>they show up every fucking day and beg for tips
Oh so this is a show meant to entertain and get money? I thought their goal was just to annoy

Them:
>ah yes let me be a loud gorilla nigger and swing from pole to pole and play drums like I was the blackest nigger im africa while people are trying to mentally prepare themselves for work
Also them:
>ay yo nigga what do ya mean i'm bothering the other riders you's a bitch ass nigga

Based Any Forumschad
Cringe Any Forumscel

How is he doing that? Africans are superhuman.

must have watched his webm 6 times before, but only just now noticed the ginger turbokike to the left of the neckbeard fatso in focus

>cyclist is an Any Forumscel
Fuck you nigger I'm gonna kick your head in with my iron legs

>>ah yes let me be a loud gorilla nigger and swing from pole to pole and play drums like I was the blackest nigger im africa while people are trying to mentally prepare themselves for work

Attached: chud stroll.gif (28x46, 1.31K)

no, people do this all the time. they perform a dance, play some instrument, or do some other random shit and expect you to give them money.

>cyclist
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Goober

You too faggot

I CYCLE IN NYC. I DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAW. I AM AUTOMATICALLY A SUPERIOR SPECIMEN TO YOUR FAT ARGIE ASS.