Italians hate the French

My gf is Italian, and I am friends with a lot of Americans with Italian partners (it's new york, there's a bunch of europoors here).
All of us Americans are very surprised at how much the Italians hate everything French. If you just mention France, the Italians go "YEAH FRANCE SUCKS FUCK THEMMMM"

Is there IRL animosity between Italians and French? Here in America we just think of Italy and France as like, closely related people. We couldn't imagine Italians hating the French but damn they do. They hate the French even more than Americans.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x1920, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rX1EtxwLbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try harder
or go outside and talk to someone

>Is there IRL animosity between Italians and French?
no. At worst we say they are arrogant or that they don't wash. The border region Piedmont might have additional baggage I'm not aware of

but france is superior to italy in all
gdp, military, popularity, atmosphere, etc
idk only meal but only this

We don't think about italians at all.
Got my german senpai on my mind.

they are also superior in crime index and ethnic displacement

who cares, it's just italians

france is a mongrelized african shithole

>anglokike trying to sow the seeds of discord among european people
why are they like this

>Italians go "YEAH FRANCE SUCKS FUCK THEMMMM"
Well... thats just every person outside of france

Attached: 1635220516343.png (2576x3480, 428.56K)

i noticed italians tend to disregard everything north of them
thank god we are always smug and look down on southroons so this disregard is mutual.

would this italian man be popular in denmark?

Attached: italian man.jpg (620x799, 148.21K)

>italian

Rule number 1 of being Italian is hating your neighbour, to which scale is up to the zone of birth.
Usually they either hate France or Germany.
Internally north and South hate each other.
In some weirdo places you’ll find people hating people from the next street neighbourhood due to HISTORICAL rivarly

Exactly what I was thinking

Yes most Italians hate whites but won't say it openly. We rely on tourism for a big chunk after all. We just tolerate you, but even then our society keeps through the cracks constantly and we produce many mentally ill victims, see Paolo Sizzi for example.

Imagine not hating the french, lmao

>arrogant or that they don't wash
this is true

basato

Fuck barbarian subhumans
>b-but you're using a barbarian language!
Because you retards know Italian right?
Barbari del cazzo ammazzatevi e non venite sempre qua in vacanza a rompere i coglioni

Italian is a barbarian language to the root too though, they raped indoeuropean into you.

An ancient Roman would cringe to hear you talk, though. It’d sound like degenerated gutter slang to them.

the only truly ugly language is spanish and anyone speaking it is truly cursed with an ugly phonology that doesn't sound nice.

italian is merely a swedish dialect from småland, which italians adopted like crazy after a smålännish actor visited in 1908

average italian man

youtube.com/watch?v=6rX1EtxwLbk

Attached: diavolo.jpg (540x482, 210.39K)