I was playing gta online today and a spaniard had his mic open while talking to (what i guess) was his stream's chat

i was playing gta online today and a spaniard had his mic open while talking to (what i guess) was his stream's chat
he had a really thick accent and everyone was making fun of it to the point where everyone yelled "heil hitler kill all nigers" to make him leave the session

whatg are your thoughts on zpaniard acczentz

Attached: 15418 - bow brown_eyes brown_hair country female flag girl glasses hair hand holding_object loli soyjak spain subvariant soylita variant gapejak.jpg (1012x861, 272.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAzL_2c6Vbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is that going to offend a spaniard?

he was streaming dumb mexifat

European Spanish is the correct way of speaking Spanish. He shouldn't have been fazed by brown shit...

>whatg are your thoughts on zpaniard acczentz
terrible, but not nearly as bad as argentine spanish

you can't call him mexifaggot, Mexishit, taconigger or Mexifat... that's being rude

arr round same

I don't want to offend, but the English accent is also quite horrible... I understand an American speaking English better than a British speaking English

It's great because it sounds like my accent. Spanish is the 2nd best language in the world, after mine.

>European Spanish is the correct way of speaking Spanish.
lol no. Spanish is a Latino language - even The United Poops of Fart has now far more Spanish speakers than Asspain.

A testament to the baseness of American English, my poo-coloured friend.
Spanish is a European language. Same as Portuguese. The only language born in Europe that isn't truly European any longer is English, and this is due exclusively to Hollyshart

Says the brit loser. Dude whatever, go dilate your axe wound. I don't care.

I don't know my dear cumGoy, I think American English is more evolved than British English... but it may just be my opinion as a spanish speaker

I have travelled to the Spanish surfing areas and the only accents I really liked with Canary Islands and Asturias.

I do agree they sound king of gay and in general I do not like the accents from Madrid on down.

I love this accent.
youtube.com/watch?v=jAzL_2c6Vbs

Mexican is not Spanish.

do they really

Attached: 1659960662703826.jpg (1125x1353, 142.3K)

Bro people saying it ain’t like it be but it really do be like that.

fr fr my nibba.

I play TF2 and whenever I see a twitch nogger I start calling them names, telling them their voice sounds like a bottom twink and such as. Whatever makes them quit the game and get a real job.

High T vibes.

Arth sounfth samè