Skin colour and Intelligence

According to Peter Frost, a Canadian scientist, those with higher social status have lighter skin, lighter eyes, and lighter hair because men with higher social status historically married women with lighter skin, lighter hair and lighter eyes because men find women with lighter features more attractive. On the other hand, men with lower status bred with women with darker features.

According Donald Templer (2006), IQ and skin brightness correlates at 0.92, a near perfect correlation.

Rushton found that in both human and non-human animals, darker pigmentation is associated with higher levels of aggression and sexuality, as well as lower intelligence. (cyberleninka.org/article/n/1102634)

According to a Scottish baron named Michael Anthony Woodley of Menie, blonde hair is correlated with higher intelligence and higher social status.

Non-whites such as Finns and Koreans have lighter skin than whites. Also, Finns are the most blonde and blue eyed race on earth. Koreans have an average IQ of 107, Finns 104 and Whites 99.

Attached: 650full-anna--sofia-ali--sisto234234.jpg (650x950, 45.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amplitude.com/blog/causation-correlation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

okey dokey

Brownsisters

What is the whitest part of Canada?

at least we have each other

The snow.

>Non-whites such as Finns

Attached: 1649666728628.png (342x245, 6.17K)

Finns are literally Europeans and have pale and pasty skin that’s literally what white means

*blocks ur path*

Attached: Ramanujan.jpg (787x877, 23.26K)

I'd be willing to bet my mother that if I google these studies all of them will turn out to be either fake, debunked or misinterpreted like you sneakily did on purpose with this
>According Donald Templer (2006), IQ and skin brightness correlates at 0.92, a near perfect correlation.

Oh apparently Donald Templer is a literal white supremacist and he misinterpreted the skin brightness shit himself to serve his agenda. Who'd have guessed.

finns have lighter skin than whites. how the fuck does that serve white supremacist's agenda?

Attached: 1637096988279.jpg (1600x1200, 919.39K)

amplitude.com/blog/causation-correlation
And IQ is a fucking hoax, I will not trust any "intelligence" measure that isn't done by a machine. If there isn't an actual instrument that reads the person brain or whatever, it is meaningless shit.

>blonde hair is correlated with higher intelligence and higher social status.
Where exactly? Pretty sure east asians are the highest IQ race and they have dark hair, dark eyes, a lot of them are even tan to dark skinned
>Non-whites such as Finns
bait
>Koreans have lighter skin than whites
Because they use skin lightening products and autistically avoid the sun. Their natural skin isnt that much different from vietnamese and other jungle asians

learn english zhang

butthurt white supremacist.

finns are superior deal with it

Kys chang

at least i am not racist like you

IQ accounts for how good of a cog in the system you could be. Doesn’t account for billions of other things such as general smartness, social intelligence, knowledge, street smarts, creativity, wisdom, aesthetic sense, quick smarts such as humor and quick wittedness, general adaptability and expericence
Its better on a large scale like that of a country (german hivemind, asian bugpeople, etc) but also means they are more easily manipulated if they DO have a high iq but dont have any of these other attributes
A guy with exceptional street smartness and social intelligence but lower iq will outsmart the high iq person without these things 9 times out of 10, it happens all the time

they are not white according to americans. americans banned finns from gaining the american citizenship under the Chinese Exclusion Act in 1907

Attached: 50c40b8d9434ddcd99b00055735e33d1.jpg (502x594, 57.69K)

Wtf gib rebaration now