Are benzodiazepines used in your country?

They are here, and my god, they are like magic. 1mg of Klonopin makes me who I wish I was. No anxiety, no depression, no worries. I become social and charismatic, I can see the beauty in the world, it paradoxically gives me energy, especially if I have a cup of coffee on it. And nothing in my life has ever compared to the most blissful feeling I have ever felt when I got injected with Midazolam. It was like a taste of heaven. Anyway, junkie rant over, I want to know if these drugs are used abroad at all. I know that America has quite a lot of drug use and we overprescribe medication, so I am not sure if this class of vice is popular elsewhere. Is it used in your country?

Attached: benzo.jpg (2370x1778, 2.41M)

Americas obsession with drugs is so strange, you get advertisements for this crap on your TV and look at what it has done to you all.
You are praising big pharma for giving you the stupid pill kek

I was addicted for a while. Eventually, I switched to Valium and Ativan and managed to taper down to a somewhat reasonable daily dose and then I quit cold Turkey. That was 4 years ago now.

Looking at it you need a prescription from a doctor for this medication in Australia and the main users are people over the age of 65 who suffer Insomnia.

i take 1mg ksalol whenever i have a bad hangover or can't get to sleep

People always bring up the fact that drug companies advertise on TV, but I don't see what the problem is. To get prescribed a drug you still have to go to a doctor who knows what they are doing, and they have to think that prescribing the drug is the right treatment. Plus they legally aren't allowed to lie about the drug on TV and have to give all the appropriate disclaimers.

Yes, you have to be prescribed it here to get it legally, but there is a large black market for it as well.
Good on you for quitting. I can CLEARLY see the addictive potential with them. They feel like bliss.
I use them for hangovers too. Pretty much cures them for me. Take a Klonopin and then go back to sleep for a bit.

its cool until you start losing all your memory and develop dependency

Jordan Peterson?

Is that why the drug in the OP cost so much in your cunt?
Box of that shit is $3-$4 in Australia. so like $2 American.

I took too much benzos and blacked out and pissed all over my room. Then I went through withdrawals where I'd stay up for 45+ hours at a time and only sleep 3 hours at a time for like 10 days. Do not recommend

The price of industrial society

I've never really had memory loss from benzodiazepines. I don't take massive doses though. Alcohol gives me more memory problem. But yes, I can see the addiction potential.
lmfao it is insane that he didn't understand that quitting benzos cold turkey can give you seizures given the fact that he is a psychologist
It doesn't cost much at all. I pay $3 for my prescription. I have insurance though, not sure what it would cost otherwise.

How much did you take and which one? With any drug, you have to be careful man.
I bet pre-industrial people would have loved this shit too. I mean t

Sorry, accidently posted before I finished typing. I meant to type, "I mean they drank a ton, and lots of pre-industrial cultures had drug use."

Google says $20 with and up to $430 without insurance.

All insurances are different, I pay $3. Also, you don't pay those ticket prices for drugs if you don't have insurance. The American healthcare system is complicated, so I won't go into details, but you either get it paid for by Medicaid if you are poor and uninsured or you get RX discounts.

Summoning the Greek junkie.

Attached: greecepepe.jpg (400x400, 37.69K)

These are literal stupid pills. They worsen performance in all areas of cognition.

I haven't seen his threads in a while.

Yes, I don't take them all the time, just when I want to have a good time. They're like alcohol to me, but without a hangover.

Doctor prescribed me diazepam and it makes me want to cry and gorge myself on food every time I take it.

Food never tastes good.

Uh oh. Did he finally OD?

Why do you think that is? I get the food part, but where is your sadness coming from? Anything specific or the drug just makes you sad. I've never heard of GABA upregulation causing sadness, more numbness than anything.

Pretty common according to sci literature

I sort of agree. I find eating to be a chore, but there are some foods that I enjoy.

Ah, interesting. Perhaps your prefrontal cortex is being suppressed to a larger degree so you have less emotional control on benzos.

Yeah, used to be worse.

I supplied the local hood when I was 14 with ksalols. Shit hit like a truck.

I'm glad benzos wave is almost gone or maybe my social circle is different

I don't get it Any Forums? They say we have an epidemic but I don't know anyone in my family/friends who uses those kind of drugs or SSRI?

Attached: 1654903990531.jpg (595x608, 41.3K)

Don’t worry he’s fine, he posted his bong and thc distillate this morning

I used SSRI for 2 days and got crazy anxiety and quit