Do you experience this in your country?

Do you experience this in your country?

Attached: human behavior.gif (500x281, 2.69M)

What are they doing?

I've had dreams where I do this, so basically yes

No but I experience something much sweeter.

Attached: racism-1024x553.jpg (1024x553, 73.62K)

Yes, not that great. I want to go fucking sky diving and check out a civil war or whatever. This place is driving me insane.

this is heaven..
I hope to be handsome and in shape to be the great man to beautiful woman.

Attached: quasimodo.png (657x527, 34.48K)

Is that new form of bullying?

I have a very strong imagination and basically keep daydreaming all day so yes, yes I do

Attached: 1660037893559591.jpg (960x537, 106.39K)

I'm experiencing this with the wrong person, I just have hollow senseless sex. It makes me depressed

I wonder how she feels about being an internet meme

I want to be in a boat in some crazy ocean storm.

Why is she smiling when they’re wrestling like that?

No and never will.

She killed herself because of it

Attached: 1653789541723.jpg (900x900, 130K)

Why does life have to be like this? Why can't I have any of the cool things?

Alright, I see you keep posting this and now I'm putting a stop to it. What exactly do you want, what cool things? Tell me right now, I'll mail them to you.

Attached: 1650187183555.jpg (250x201, 9.41K)

YOU CAN'T. Nobody can.

She doesn’t have access to the internet because she’s homeress

Because you were born a beta, your family and surroundings didn't help you better your confidence and you were too much of a manage improving yourself on your own.

Attached: samurai.jpg (600x600, 47.09K)

No, I could do that, but I kinda "can't". It is more of an ethical issue than anything else. Those are all egostistical desires, they aren't things that I need to do. I just feel like doing them, but I also feel a duty to be here, and somewhat continue what my parents have been doing.

What are they doing though?

>I wonder how she feels about being an internet meme

Attached: ,,,.jpg (225x225, 10.95K)

It is not a matter of confidence, I unironically went after 2 different dudes with an axe, one could be armed and got inside his car. And I didn't ran away from it, I was prepared to fight for my life against someone with a gun. I'm probably too confident for my own good.

when my eyes met a beautiful woman i could feel as thunder happened when our eyes crossed each other.

I used to be rich for Brazilian standards 0,%; I've had plenty of sex throughout the course of my life. I never bothered with learning how to drive but my Dad used to drive nice cars. While it's nice to brag about it, I've never managed to feel fulfilled.

I can only feel good about myself if I spend the day listening to a audiobook about some random Catholic saint and whatnot. I only feel fulfilled once I attend the mass - I can't help it. Religion is the only good part of my life. Everything else is so fucking pointless.

Schizo

It is all about making a stand, user. If you don't make a stand, people will step all over you. I would rather die, than have to deal with certain things. It is not even pride, it is all about fighting to have some peace.

only in my dreams

Attached: 401BC371-0362-4291-99E2-5222979786A3.jpg (960x720, 124.28K)

THOUGH