Why is the USA so much better than everything else

Why is the USA so much better than everything else.
As a european I, like every other european, dedicate all mental capacities to thinking about Americans and how much better they are.

Attached: pepe-der-frosch-mem-100__v-img__16__9__xl_-d31c35f8186ebeb80b0cd843a7c267a0e0c81647.jpg (994x558, 52.38K)

>dedicate all mental capacities to thinking about Americans and how much better they are.
To be fair the entire world does this 24/7

O B S E S S E D

Attached: mutthead.png (782x684, 126.9K)

We don't share your values for the past 60 or so years. Your values have become gayer and gayer.

Aber warum doch

I dont get why its so hard to get off the english speaking internet and be with your countrymen. All of you act like zog is beaming globohomo into your brains.

>the flag
>the post

This but China.

It's true tbdesu, Germany encouraged globohomo liberalism almost more than we did up until recently ( what we've been doing since then I admit really takes the cake, actively letting men outlift women in global weightlifting competitions, kek ). Actually, aren't you guys also pro-tranny at this point?

more jews, every country is guided by their elite and they're the best there is
you fucked up

Tocqueville explained it all.

Europe has a better quality of life on average. America is only really better for making money or if you are really ambitious and want to build yourself an empire.

God I love our country

if americans learned to demand more from their high productivity and abundant natural resources you would live like even bigger kings than you already do
it's quite maddening, already a far preferable country to most of europe, only held back by not demanding more from your elite

Sarcasm, or do you like that theoretically any individual could amass a large amount of wealth and power here?

I agree. After travelling Europe, I see how much potential is wasted with America. I think things are changing, but NIMBY boomers need to die off before it can be fully changed.

Actually, I disagree that it is preferable to most of Europe in its current state, even countries that supposedly have problems or are poor in Europe like Italy or Poland seemed to have a better QOL on average in my opinion.

Freedom of thought for one

Lol no we are third world

Are you the freeaboo Frenchman who wants to move here for college? How many times do I have to tell you that your rose colored view of the USA isn't reality? Visit the USA and you'll see this.

Poopoopeeper