I don't have friends

I don't have friends

Attached: E82tHZyXMAI5stc.jpg (750x698, 36.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jazEPPAhkTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go outside, it is not that hard, even literal monkeys manage to do this shit.

I don’t feel happy or proud that I came out of the closet.

It’s been a little over a month since I came out. I honestly feel like I’ve killed myself. I feel like I destroyed everything I worked for. Relationships, dreams, hopes all of it. All without considering all that work that it took. And all because I don’t feel okay living in my body all because it’s a male body and I’m not male. I feel guilty and gross and like a freak. I feel extreme shame and I loathe myself for not saying something sooner, before life got in the way. I hate that I couldn’t figure it out when in retrospective it was all so obvious. I could have lived my life as my true self sooner without all the collateral damage. I thought coming out would be freeing but instead I feel worse than I did before. Now I can’t take it back I can’t go back into hiding and pretend everything is gonna be okay. I can’t suppress the feelings like I used to. I’m scared for my future I’m scared that I fucked all up by just trying to be happy.

Sorry long rant but I just needed to get it out.

And what do I do? Do I just talk with random people?

I have 3 I'm close to at 26 but I've found it very hard to find new ones as an adult

Post feet.

Hallo!

>all because it’s a male body and I’m not male

Sorry to tell you friend but if you're in a male body you're male

It's okay nobody wants to fuck you just go outside and meet people.

Attached: 1652330004310.png (780x670, 50.74K)

Yes? It is unironically go to some place and say hi, ask how they are doing, what they did today and if their family is doing just fine and whatever. It is not that hard after you get some practice.

You live in the more liberal parts of Europe so it's going to fine. I worked with a trans person and after a while, you just don't give a shit that they're trans. Just don't try to rub it into people's faces or say stupid shit like you're a "real" woman. You know you're not so just own up to being trans. Also, if you're transitioning, try to dress up. Don't be like those lazy asses who call themselves a transwoman while still having a penis and a beard.

>youtu.be/jazEPPAhkTY

I have nowhere to go. Ill try to make friends when I get a job

LMAO this guy is gay

It's okey frend, don't worry you haven't ruined anything
90% of people don't care about your gender, sexuality and stuff like that. I recently came out as gay and felt the same way for atleast 2 months
In reality no one cared and I was treated just the same. Its much better being out than keeping it all inside, and just because you're out you don't have to act different. Just be yourself bro

Attached: 103.png (840x488, 48.81K)

people who try to make friends with their coworkers are extremely annoying.

Of course you do, where do you live? I live in a rural area, and there are bars, churches and restaurants nearby. I don't know what you are talking about.

It’s the main reason I’m on this website.

Would someone really just go to a restaurant alone and talk to people and make friends in Brazil? Wtf? A dive bar sure but a restaurant?

He's german he came out of the womb looking for a dick instead of a tit.

It's my only chance
But I don't know where i could just talk with random people? Ive never been to a bar, it would be weird to go alone and talk with strangers.
I only live my house to go to the gym. But I don't know how to talk with the females there.

Same.
When I feel lonely I go to talk-to-strangers websites like Omegle and Chatpad and I pretend I’m a woman.
If they knew I’m “female”, they talk nonstop to flirt me and it makes me feel worthy of a person.

Attached: F078C93A-C00F-429F-9CC2-07C6481929B9.jpg (656x679, 38.78K)

Don't listen to him. TONS of people make friends with their coworkers. Some people are work will be open to it and others not so much. It just depends on how well you click. And if you can find dive bars or "trendy" bars younger people go to you can go and chat with random people. Sure it can be nerve wracking and not always work out but I've met people that way and had really good conversations. Never made any long term friends out of it though desu

That's very gay